Why?

Tsuna was in his bedroom... if you were outside you wouldn't have noticed anything but inside the room you can hear muffled cries that belonged to a crying brunette that is silently begging for someone to stop the pain.

For the past years he had been holding everything to himself. No one but his maids, butlers and chefs noticed his distress... he remembered everything as clear as day... the events that turned him into someone he is as of today.

Flashback

The Arcobaleno curse has been cured thanks to Tsuna. He turned into Vongola Decimo at the age of 18 and Yuni died because of an incurable sickness. When he turned to 25 Checker Face/ Kawahira came into his room and told him that he was the last chosen Sky Arcobaleno... Kawahira explained had explained to him that the machine won't work for the Sky Arcobaleno...

Talbot had said that he needs to modify the machine and it would take 2 years, and someone needed to be the bearer. Of course now it was obvious that Yuni died because of her short life span that Sky Arcobaleno's have... it was a secret that Yuni was still the Sky Arcobaleno and only Kawahira and Talbot knew.

Tsuna had no other choice than to take the position. He knew that once he takes it.. he would die after 2 years. He planned to tell his Guardians about it but.... unexpected events took place...

------------------------------------------------

A/N: Okay guys i'll end it here.

Sorry if it was too short but I'm kind of in a hurry so I'll have to end it here.

I don't know how long a Sky Arcobaleno's life span is, idk if I missed it in the manga or something, so I made it 2 years.

Ciao Ciao~