Memories and Despair

It has been 2 months after he eavesdrop on their conversation... Reborn visited but never paid attention to him... His Guardians have been ignoring him and whenever it was holidays... they disappear...

Now it was Christmas... Reborn came to mansion but never talked or threaten him like he always does... instead he distanced himself. Now the Guardians went to a place where they would all celebrate without him.

Christmas was very important to him... it reminded him of his mother and father... but now they were dead.. they died in a plane crash and his Guardians seemed to blame it on him.

Tsuna then decided to visit their grave and brought flowers. Now he was standing in front of their graves with 2 bouquets of flowers and placed them down.

Then Tsuna remembered the words his Guardians had been saying whenever they think he wasn't around.

"I wish I never met him."

"The monster let Mama die."

"He should just die."

"He is a monster... someone just kill him."

"I'm itching to kill him."

"I wish he wasn't my student."

When Tsuna remembered what Reborn said... it broke him. Tsuna had been looking up to Reborn and secretly loved him.

Whenever they were around Tsuna they would put up an act as if nothing was happening, and Tsuna just acted like he didn't know anything.

Tsuna dropped to his knees and cried his heart out. Then it started to rain... "Okaa-san... Tou-san... am I really that horrible? Am I that hopeless? Should I just have an early death? Should I have been born? I want to rest... it's too painful... I want to join you guys... please.. someone... end it...." Tsuna cried in despair letting everything that he had been holding in, get out.

"M-merry C-christmas.... Okaa-san... Tou-san... don't worry... i'll join you guys soon... j-just p-please... wait for me.."

Flashback End