Unexpected Events

Flashback

"Master Decimo, it is time for breakfast." The butler named Lou said and waited at the door.

Tsuna looked at the clock and sighed, he didn't know it was already time for breakfast because of his paperwork. "Alright you can go on ahead Lou no need to escort me." Tsuna said and smiled while straightening his vest. He was wearing a white dress shirt and on top of that was a black vest, and lastly he wore black dress pants.

"Alright then Master Decimo." The butler smiled and left.

Tsuna started walking towards the dining room with a cheerful smile on his face, but it soon dropped because he was thinking of telling them today that he was the last Sky Arcobaleno.

He was about to touch the door knob leading to the dining room but he heard something made him stop....

"You know guys.... I could still be playing baseball now, and be with Oyaji at Namimori helping him with the shop, but Tsuna ruined it."

"Oi! Don't speak ill of Juudaime!" He heard Gokudera shout that made him smile.

"Baka-Dera I'm pretty sure that you didn't want to be here too!"

Tsuna heard Gokudera sigh ".... why should I even hide it."

When Tsuna heard that tears were now cascading down his face.

"Besides you only became his Storm because you lost that match when you guys were in Middle School." Lambo said and sighed

"I shouldn't even be here, but his father gave me the Lighting Ring... and made me fight." Lambo added.

Tsuna had to cover his mouth to avoid them from hearing him... why was he even listening to this?

"Hn." Hibari said with the tone of agreement. "Kufufu I hate the mafia but my dear Nagi is here so I was forced to be his Mist Guradian." He heard Mukuro say.

"Sawada got Kyoko to trouble because I was related to him, I shouldn't have met him." Ryohei said.

"I don't want to stay with Bossu anymore..." Chrome stated and everyone in the room nodded in agreement.

Tsuna was barely holding himself up... he was barely silencing his cries as he heard the words....

"I hate him I wish he would just die so we can get out of here." Gokudera said and everyone nodded again in agreement.

That broke Tsuna and decided to head for his room, a maid saw him and asked if he was alright and what was wrong.. all he told the maid was to tell his Guardians that he wont be joining them for breakfast and then he headed straight for his bedroom.

No one would care if he died... their wish would be fulfilled after 2 years on his birthday... and no one would care... so he decided to never tell them that he was going to die in two years.