The Day Everything Ends

Tsuna stopped crying as tears wont come out anymore... today is the day... the day he will join his parents wherever they are...

He didn't want to die at the mansion... he didn't want to die in a place where the people who betrayed him was here...

He put on his mittens and went to Hyper Dying Will Mode and flew out the window... heading to the place where he can finally rest in peace...

He was now in the middle of a field with grass flowers and a lone tree... he went under it and lean on the tree... it was 10:00 the last time he checked, it was sunny, and the sky was clear with no clouds or whatsoever... it was peaceful..

He forgot the last time he was peaceful, but now he didn't care...

It was almost time to die...

Tsuna took the Sky Pacifier out of his pocket and watched it glow...

"Heh... I guess Happy 27th Birthday to me..." Tsuna said and coughed, his health wasn't good for the past few days and he knew it was because of the curse.

Sky flames came out of the pacifier and surrounded him. It felt so warm... it was sad that he was going to die alone, but he had been waiting for this...

Tsuna stood up using all his strength and walked towards the field of flowers with the sky flames still wrapping around him.

"Tsuna!"

"Reborn? ?"

"Juudaime!"

"Ah... Gokudera.."

"Bossu!"

"Chrome...."

"Sawada!"

"Ryohei... heh I wonder when I stopped calling you Onii-san.."

"Omnivore!"

"Hibari....."

"Kufufu Tsunayoshi-kun."

"Mukuro...."

Tsuna turned to look at them while still holding the pacifier and smiled... it wasn't the sincere smile, it was the sad one.

"Tsuna why do you have the pacifier? The curse had been lifted already." Reborn said and looked at him with seriousness "I got it at my 25th Birthday from Kawahira... the machine Talbot made couldn't hold the Sky so he gave me the responsibility as the sky Arcobaleno... so I'm the last Sky Arcobaleno." Tsuna said and smiled weakly...

"Juudaime why didn't you tell us? Do you not trust us?" Gokudera asked looking hurt... "I was going to tell you.... but..." tears came falling down his cheeks "I know everything... the acts.. the hatred..the wishes... everything."

Everyone was shocked by his statement... now they knew it was their fault.

"We're sorry Juudaime! We didn't mean it We're sorry!" Gokudera said and bowed...

Tsuna cried even more... he wanted to believe that... but his intuition was telling him it was only because of guilt.

The others started to apologize to him which broke him more.

It was all fake.

He wanted to believe but couldn't... it was fake... everything.. even when he is about to die he can't get peace...

"I'm sorry everyone... but apologies that are fake can't stop my fate...," Tsuna's tears didn't stop and he smiled a bitter smile "I'm sorry for being worthless... i'm sorry for letting my parents die.. I'm sorry for getting you guys messed in this stuff, Im sorry for being born, I'm sorry, I-im sorry f-for e-everything, I'm sorry!"

Reborn and the Guardians were speechless... they looked at the broken man in front of them and felt more guilt.

Tsuna's feet started to fade and his tears won't stop falling.

"I... I love you guys.... I'm sorry...."

Everyone panicked when only the shoulder and head was left.

"Don't die please!"

"Sawada!"

Everything of Tsuna was now gone... and the Sky flames disappeared as well as the pacifier.

And everyone just stared wide eyed at the place where he once was... and they knew that Tsuna didn't rest in peace.

                                                       *~END~*

There is a sequel called His Pain.