Please Don't Go (part 1)

Warning: Mention of self-harm

Harry's POV

I woke up with a warm body pressed up against mine and arms wrapped around my waist. Draco. I turned around carefully so I could face my boyfriend. He stirred a little, but he didn't wake up. I smiled when I saw him.

He was beautiful when sleeping. His platinum blond hair was messy instead of his usual "perfect" hairstyle. His skin was pale and delicate. He just looked so innocent and peaceful. I gave him a gentle kiss on the forehead and his eyes slowly opened.

"Morning love." Draco smiled. Merlin, he had a gorgeous smile and his morning voice was so sexy.

"Good morning Dragon," I replied giving him a cute new name. He must have liked it because he smiled even bigger.

"Dragon?" He asked curiously. "Where'd you get that from?"

"I dunno. I guess I just came up with it."

"Oh, well I like it. What's the plan for today?" Draco asked. It was a Saturday morning so we didn't have any classes.

"Umm, I'm not sure. Maybe after breakfast, we could just come back here and cuddle, and after lunch, we could go for a walk."

"I'd love that." Draco agreed.

"Good, now let's get ready."

It was a nice cool day so I decided to wear a simple red T-shirt and black skinny jeans. These were Draco's favorite pants, he said they fit my arse nicely.

Draco wore another sweater and blue jeans. I've noticed he loved sweaters. Maybe I'll get him one for his birthday.

I was ready to go, but Draco said he needed to fix his hair. It was a good thing I wasn't starving because this could take awhile.

***

When we finally made our way to the Great Hall, hands intertwined, we decided to sit at the Gryffindor table with my friends. Draco and I are both openly gay and everyone already knows we've been dating for 2 months. It was a big shock to everyone when we not only came out as gay but also as a couple, but they got used to it after awhile. Most people are supportive, but there are some that think we're "wrong", but I don't care what they think. I love Draco and he loves me, and that's all I care about.

We took our seats next to Ron and Hermione and they greeted us. We filled up our plates and ate as we talked with one another. Draco has gotten along surprisingly well with Ron and Hermione. He doesn't start fights with them and he actually calls them by their first names. Hermione was quick to push their past aside and have a fresh start. Ron, on the other hand, took a bit longer, but after many talks with Hermione(his girlfriend), he started to see that Draco has really changed. It was nice seeing his boyfriend and best mates becoming friends.

***

After breakfast, Draco and I made our way back to his room for some cuddles. I sat down on his bed while he laid his head on my lap. I began playing with his hair as we talked. We talked about anything and everything. Quidditch, our classes, and maybe even a little gossip(*smirk*). It was fun to hang out with my boyfriend, I'd never get tired of calling him that, and talk. I loved him so much.

It's been a couple hours and Draco was still laying in my lap so he sat up and stretched. And that's when I saw it. As he stretched his arms out above his head I was able to see a few lines under his wrist. I stared at him questioning if I just saw what I thought I saw.

"What?" He asked.

"Draco. Let me see your arms." I said quietly.

"W-what?" He stuttered. "M-my arms? Why?"

"Draco let me just see them," I said firmly.

"No!" He snapped, but I didn't listen. I grabbed his wrist and he begged me to stop.

"Wait-" He cried. Before he could finish I lifted up his sleeve revealing all his scars. I took his other arm and lifted his sleeve again to find more scars. By now he was crying.

"Draco, why would you do this?" I asked softly. I didn't get it, how could he want to hurt himself? What was going on?

"Please, please don't leave me." He whispered as he held his head down trying to hold back his tears, but failing.

"What?"

"Please don't leave me." More tears fell from his eyes.

"Draco I would never leave you, I love you. Why would you ever think I'd leave?" I asked. He looked up at me with his watery grey eyes and sniffled.

"Because Blaise left me..." He answered quietly. Wait, what? Blaise? I'm missing something. "I mean not like we were a thing, but as friends, he left me. It was a few weeks before you and I got together and I figured that him being my best friend, he should know. I showed him my scars and I guess he didn't know how to handle it, so he left. Yes, I did cut that night, but I haven't cut since then and I haven't talked to him either."

That bitch. Leaving him like this when he knew he was broken. Well, I'm not gonna be like Blaise. I'm not gonna just ditch him, I'll be there for him.

"Draco, what Blaise did was awful, but I want to help, I really do. If you need someone to talk to, just talk to me. If you need a shoulder to cry on, I've got two for you. Or if you just need a hug, I'll be the one to hold you tight." He wiped his
tear-stained cheeks and sniffled again.

"Thanks, Harry, that means a lot, but the reason I cut...was actually you."

A/N: Ahhhhhh I know it's kinda at a cliff hanger, but I felt it was getting long so I decided to make it two parts. This isn't my best one shot and it's cheesy and I apologize, but hey it's Drarry. I'll finish this soon. Hope you enjoyed❤️

Xoxo,
Tiana