Help Me

Draco's POV

I stood there in front of him. He was all bloody and beat up, tears pouring out of his eyes. He looked up at me with pure sadness. I couldn't stand watching him like this. Watching him look so...so broken. I looked down at my feet trying to ignore everything.

"Draco..." he pleaded. "Draco, help me."

I didn't know what to do. What was I supposed to do. I didn't know what to do. There he was, in need of help and I couldn't do anything. I tried to move, but my body wouldn't cooperate. So I just stood there while he cried in pain.

"Draco, please. Save me." Harry cried out to me, begging for me to help him. I didn't do anything. Harry fell to the floor and I kneeled down next to him.

"Harry," I started crying now.

"Why didn't you save me Draco? Why? Why did you let me die?" He spoke his last words and I held onto Harry's now limp body and sobbed loudly. I cried and cried and cried, because I could have saved him. I could have saved him, but I didn't. I just watched him and did absolutely nothing.

All of a sudden, a pair of strong arms pulled me away from his body. I yelled out and tried to keep hold of Harry. They dragged me away and I couldn't see Harry's body anymore. I felt the arms wrap around me for a hug. The person brought me on their lap and started stroking my hair.

"Shhhhhhhh. It's okay, Draco. It's not real. It's just a boggart, remember? I'm not dead, I promise." I realized it was Harry holding me. Then I remembered we were in class, learning about boggarts. Harry was my boggart. Specifically his death was my boggart. But Harry isn't dead, he is here with me. He's alive. I cried into his chest. I had a fistful of his shirt and was hugging him tight as if he were to leave any second.

"I t-thought you were de-dead." I whimpered.

"I know, but everything's okay. I'm here and I'm not leaving you, ever." I snuggled up closer to him and he kissed my forehead. He picked me up and left the classroom, not caring about all the looks we got or the fact that we would be skipping the rest of our classes.