Chapter 3. Almost official

( Crystal P.O.V )

I woke up with a migraine headache.
I didn't remember anything that happened so i figured I would go to Alana and ask her. When I went in Alana room I saw something that I never thought that I would see.

( Aliyah P.O.V )

I was getting ready to go to the beach with that guy that I was dancing on at the club. Yea the real hot one. His name is diggy. I got myself a date. I put my hair in a high ponytail then put on my neon orange bathing suite with a matching shirt to go over it. With orange flip-flops.👇 Then i walked downstairs. Nia was sitting on the couch with rod watching Tv.

Nia- Alana where you going with that bathing suit on

Alana- to the beach

Nia- alone?

Alana- No with this guy I met at the club the other day! His name is diggy.

Nia- The famous diggy! OMg! You lucky. And don't do nothing nasty.

Alana- like what?

Nia- BANG.

Nia&alana&roc- laugh

Nia- alright yall bye

Roc&alana- bye

I went outside and saw parked on the driveway

Diggy- ready to go beautiful.

Nia- yep.

We got in the car and soon we were at the beach. It was so romantic we had a picnic and we stayed until nighttime while looking at the stars.

Nia- wow this is beautiful. But I should be getting home. They gone wanna know why i stayed so late.

Diggy- ok i will take you home.

Nia- alright.

Diggy pulled up to Alana house and I was about to get out until he kissed me. So I kissed back. I think I have feelings for him. I got out the car and walked in the house. Everybody was in the living room except crystal. So figured I would go in there to see what was up with her. I was headed upstairs until aliyah said...

Aliyah- why you getting back so late.

Nia- we decided to stay later so we could look at the stars.

Aliyah- oh, you wanna watch the movie with us.

Nia- Imma go talk to crystal for a while.

Aliyah- (P.O.V I wonder about what.) Oh, ok.

I went upstairs to crystal room and she was just laying in her bed.

Crystal- hey

Nia- girl why aren't you down there with the rest of the crew chilling.

Crystal- I'm just not in the mood

Nia- What's been up with you lately? I'm worried about you.

Crystal- If i tell you then you can't tell Alana because aliyah already knows.

Nia- ok i won't

Crystal- Well I like Princeton too. But she already told us she likes him so if I said anything about me liking him she would thing I'm just trying to still him away. But I liked him first.

Nia- omg really?

Crystal- yea and earlier today I was going to Alana room to ask her what happened last night at the club because I didn't remember anything. And her and Princeton were making out. *starts to tear up*

Nia- *runs her back* Its okay I'm sure there's someone out there better than princeton. And don't blame any of this in Prince because he doesn't know you like him ok?

Crystal- *sniffs* yea I guess your right.

Nia- ok I'm going to take a shower you get some sleep okay.

Crystal- okay

( Crystal P.O.V )

I got in my bed and minutes later I was fast asleep.