Chapter 4 Together

Play music while reading!

( Princeton P.O.V )

I really like alana. I feel like we are supposed to be together. So today is the day that I'm going to make her mine. I bought her a promise ring and I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend.

Princeton- *walks in Alana room*

Alana- wassup Prince

Princeton- *pulls out the promise ring* will you be my girlfriend. I promise to stay by your side forever. I promise to always love you. I promise to never give up on you I- (gco)

Alana- oh my gosh Princeton. Yes i will be your girlfriend! *kisses him*

Princeton- *kisses back*

Next day which is a school day👇
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( Nia P.O.V )

I woke up brushed my teeth then got in the shower and washed my hair. I wore a tight black crop top with high waisted shorts and my black air force 1's then i went downstairs to see Alana ready sitting on the couch.

Nia- hey

Alana- girl guess what.

Nia- what

Alana- Me and Princeton go out.

Nia- OMG since when?

Alana- he asked me last night and he gave me a promise ring.

( Crystal P.O.V )

I took a shower brushed my teeth and flat iorned my hair. Then i put on a gray sweater crop top with high waisted jeans and gray vans. I heard laughing and screaming downstairs so i went to go see what was going on.

Crystal- what y'all so excited about?

Alana- I go out with Princeton!!!

Crystal- *smile slowly fades* y-you what n-now?

Alana- me and Prince go out.

Crystal- *eyes water up* I-I'm h-happy for y-you. *goes upstairs.*

I walked upstairs to get fixed up then i ran into princeton.

Princeton- crystal what's wrong.

Crystal- *tries to wipe her tears away*
N-nothing j-just leave m-m-me alone.

Princeton- ok *walks away*

I went in my room and fixed myself up then headed back downstairs. To go to school. Now everybody was downstairs ready.

Rayray- yall ready

Roc- nigga what does it look like

Prodigy&Princeton- *laughs*

Rayray- whatever

( Alana P.O.V )

We were walking to school and I held Princeton's hand I could see Crystal just looking at us then our hands. I really don't know what's been up with her lately. I'm starting to feel like she's not really happy for me and Princeton. But Why? I mean we have been friends for so long it's not like her to act likes this but I will talk to her about it later.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Sorry this chapter was so short but I was busy today. But tomorrow in will another chapter and it will be longer THX.

Comment
Vote
Share