Chapter 7. Give her back

( Aliyah P.O.V )

We walked in the house from school and I called for Crystal to see if she wanted to go to the movies with us. She didn't answer so I walked upstairs to find her then I checked the bathroom and all I could do was cry she had killed herself.

( Rayray P.O.V )

Me and the crew heard aliyah screaming so we came upstairs to see what was wrong. We saw Crystal in the bathroom dead she killed herself. Aliyah was on the floor begging for her to come back.

Nia- *runs to her and cries on her chest* GOD WHY, WHY DID YOU TAKE MY SISTER AWAY FROM ME? PLEASE GIVE HER BACK PLEASE SHE DOESN'T DESERVE TO DIE GIVE HER BACK TO ME.

Princeton *runs and calls 911*

Phone convo:

Princeton- SOMEBODY PLEASE HURRY MY BESTFRIEND HAS TRIED TO KILL HERSELF

police- sir calm down I'm sending help now

Princeton- NO I WON'T FUCKING CALM DOWN MY BESTFRIEND IS DEAD AND YOUR TELLKNG ME TO CALM DOWN.

Phone convo over.

Alana- *cries and screams* THIS IS ALL MY FUCKING FAULT. GOD PLEASE GIVE HER BACK AND TAKE ME SHE DIDN'T DESERVE IT PLEASE GIVE HER BACK.

Aliyah- YOUR RIGHT THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT YOUR THE REASON SHE IS DEAD.

Prodigy- *lays his head on crystal's* please come back baby sis please come back.

Roc- *rubs her back and whispers stay strong while crying*

The ambulance came and put a white sheet over her then put her in a body bag.

Nia- ONLY IF YOU *points At Princeton * CARED ABOUT SOMEBODY OTHER THAN YOUR DAMN SELF SHE WOULD STILL BE HERE.

Princeton- *cries this is all my fucking fault*

Aliyah- *gets up and goes in her room and finds the suicide note and it said.....