Two.

Soooo I decided I'd try updating every day for you guys. I do have softball practice starting next week and I will be super busy so if I slow down editing you guys know why. Oh and Adaleah's outfit is above ^ :) anyways get to reading lovelies!

❁❁❁

I'm not sure what happened to Niall after that. It's been a month and I haven't heard from him since. I often find myself wondering about him, thinking about how beautiful his accent was or his adorable laugh.

I eventually found myself a small apartment with the loveliest neighbors. There was an elderly couple that lived right across from me. The woman, who I learned to be named Susan, invited me for tea when I moved in. I met her husband Edwin  and he was just as lovely as his wife. They told me about the city and told me about how they were originally from Wolverhampton, U.K.

They spoke about their granddaughters Nicola and Ruth and told me their grandson Liam was around my age. They also told me about how they met.

"It was awful outside. It was pouring rain and I saw her out there in the cold. I knew I had to help her. I just felt like I needed to do something to get to know her."

"So he threw his coat at me. He didn't hand it to me, he threw it at me. Smooth right?" I let out a loud laugh, causing Edwin's cheeks to turn crimson.

"Hey! It worked didn't it? I ended up with the girl of my dreams and an amazing family." He defended, smiling down at his wife.

Besides meeting the Harris's I did end up with a job as well. I was a personal assistant for the son of Mr. Bobby Horan of Horan and Son Inc. It wasn't what I wanted but it was good enough. Working for such a major company, even if it was a small part, was just as good as any job.

However today was my first day and I was quite nervous. What if Mr. Horan didn't like me? What if I didn't like Mr.Horan? With all these questions running through my mind, something made me feel like I was going to like it.

I rushed through the doors of the building, going up to the front desk to see a young lady with a tight dress and the cakiest make up I've ever seen sitting there, taking a call through her blue tooth.

"Yes Mr. Styles, I'll book an appointment right away for Mr.Horan." She sat there chewing her gum obnoxiously loudly, listening to whatever the other person was telling her as I stood there patiently picking at my nails.

"Monday is as close as I can get you in. I can't-" she immediately stopped her sentence and sat, yet again chewing her gum very obnoxiously loud.

"Yes sir. I will do that right away." And with that she sighed, laying her head against her desk. I assumed she was done with the call so I quietly spoke up causing her to pick her head up and glare at me.

"Um, I'm here for Mr. Horan. I'm his new assistant." I said. She rolled her eyes, scooting her chair over to a filing cabinet to grab a small file before rolling back over to me.

"Adaleah Ann Maree Kennedy? She asked pulling out a piece of paper and what looked like my I.D pass. I silently nodded as she held up the pass.

"This is your I.D. So you may get in and out of the building without the security being called on you." She handed me the I.D. to me and held up the slip of paper.

"Make sure all of this information is correct and if so, you may return it back to me." I quickly checked all of my information and handed the small sheet back to her.