C: Brown Hair: Robert

Your eyes fell upon a male with brown hair at the serving table carrying three glasses of punch over to a male with red hair wearing a top half of a squirrel mask, and another with green hair wearing a top half of a badger mask.

He handed them each a glass, then looked down and smiled awkwardly.

After a while he said something to the others, pointing over his shoulder before disappearing into the crowed.

You suddenly lost interest in the people around you.

“What do you think?” A familiar voice startled you.

You turned your head to see a tall lanky male figure known as your father.

You didn’t say anything, instead you just smiled softly at the scene before you, listening to the music that danced gracefully throughout the ballroom.

He pointed at the two men with the squirrel and badger masks. “Prince Jack and Prince Mark. There should be one more..” His voice trailed off as he left.

You sighed and left the room to the small balcony. The soft moonlight fell upon your radiant skin, wasing it glow.

“Yes sir.” A male’s voice arose in the direction of the garden full of yours and mother's favorite flowers, and a small that inhabited two adult koi fish and one baby to symbolize the family.

“Queen ___.” You turned around to see your mother.

You smiled softly. “I'm not a queen yet.” you reminded Her.

“No, but you will be!” your mother’s eyes gleamed as she stared you a down, like she couldn't believe you're all grown up.

“There are my beautiful girls!” your father shrieked. He was accompanied with the male with the half white mask.

“____, this is Sir Robert, prince of dank memes”

“Yep, that's me…!” he muttered as he snapped and pointed at himself with his thumbs; smiling awkwardly.

“Sir Robert this is my daughter, princess _____” your father finished introducing you two.

You gave him your hand, he took it and kissed it.

His warm  lips gently touched your hand which you never realize they were could until now.

You blushed as his eyes met with yours. His eye were young and kind, and gentle.

Your father took your mother's arm and escorted her into the ballroom.

You and Robert both watched your parents leave you both alone.

Another song started.

“Can- can I dance with you?” He blinked as he realized how awkward he was.

You took his hand and let him guide you to the dance floor.