Alone Time

The night ended it dancing and laughter, for a moment you forgot what you were worried about.

It was probably nothing.

something that was nothing.

You got to take turns dancing with all three princes and got to know a little more about them.

The next morning you were soaking in the bath, thinking about the night before, when suddenly there was a knock at the door. "I’m terribly sorry Lady _____, but you have a visitor! The three princes are here to see you!" Your maid screamed from the other side of the closed door.

Your parents weren’t home, they said they had a meeting to go. Maybe it was to disgust wedding arrangements? Were they really going to pick for you? They told you that you would pick!

There’s no sense on getting upset about it. They were all good dancers, charming, gentleman… handsome..!

oh gawd! So handsome....

Jack who had childlike wonder still ablaze inside.

Mark, who was so dorky, and a nerd for space; you could tell it was a passion of his.

Robert.. Robert you could tell was a basket case, and it would take some time getting to know him a little more, but you liked what he showed, and his awkwardness. It is quite adorable.

you could tell Robert was the most nervous.

"It’s quite fine, please tell them i’ll be out in a minute!"

You had enough soaking for the morning, you don’t want to become pruny, that would look awful!

You got out and put on a silk bathrobe. You decided to give them a small tease.

You loosened the top part of the robe after tying the rope around your waist, causing the robe to fall slightly off your shoulders.

You walked out of the bathroom, down the hallway passing the stairs that lead into the living room down stairs.

from the corner of your eye you could see them sitting on the couches, chatting quietly. Midway to your room they stood up. Though you guessed they were disappointed once you vanished into your room.

You picked out a simple spring dress. The prettiest shade of (color). 

You slipped on your underwear and stockings, then the dress.  You brushed on a quick soft blush and swiped over a natural color lipstick.
You let you hair down in a natural, flowy way.

Something felt like it was missing.

Maybe accessory?

You open your antique jewelry box and found a clear. It was your great great great grandmother.

Her husband had taken a pedal from the first rose he gave to her and tore it up to be put into a crystal.

You clasped the long, thin chain around your neck.

Walking over to the closet you thought about which shoes would go best with your dress.

Maybe some flats?

Suddenly you heard muffled laughter coming from downstairs. Hearing this warmed your heart. It's good to see that they are getting along.

You slipped on your flats and slowly, yet gracefully walked down the stairs.

They all stood up and stared, awestruck by your beauty.

Once you made it to the bottom you. Started to blush and looked away. It was starting to become awkward now.

"Princess _____," Mark began as he walked over to you. "You look stunning!" he gently took your hand and softly kissed your hand.

Jack followed in Mark's footsteps. "Absolutely gorgeous!" he kissed your other hand.

"Thank you!" you shyly chirped as they stood there, holding you hands.

You look from Mark, to Jack, than over to Robert who never moved.

He nervously cleared his throat. "Um... Wow..!" he managed to mutter, though you heard his crack.

You couldn't help bit giggle at his adorable it was.