The Ugly Prince (Being redone)

hi everyone hope you enjoy my story that i have been writing for 5 years please leave any comments or votes thank you : )

 the cover was made by Magicstudy

Chapter One

The Beautiful and yet Ugly Beginning

Once upon a time there was a great kingdom which had its own light, which also gave its kingdom its own beauty. However, the light wasn’t the only thing that gave the kingdom its beauty, the kingdom was ruled by a brave, and yet handsome king, whose eyes sore out justice and his hair was so dark like a tree covered by thick shadows, and even yet the king could be harsh with actions and words when he is in one of his foul moods, but he was and is full of justice for his people.

His wife, his queen however, was the most beautiful in all the land, her beauty was like an eternal blossomed flower, that could not die or fade away, though like a flower her fragrance was sweet, as she tended to all the flowers and plants in the royal garden everyday, she’d be smelling of lavender, jasmine, lilies, irises and roses. Her voice and soul was as tender and gentle to ones ears. Her hair was like a honey mixed with chocolate; her eyes were a beautiful bright green. She also had a great graceful gift to dance.

Most people within the kingdom say that the king meet the queen in an enchanted meadow of flowers somewhere in the middle of a far away forest, covered by the graceful light of the setting sun, and in this time and hour she would dance, which attracted the king of how fair and beautiful she was as he hid behind a tree gazing at her with wide open eyes, catching every glimpse of her loveliness, he realized that he had fallen in love with her and married her.

Two magnificent years had passed since their marriage until the happiest advent had occurred the queen was with child, and so with this the king and all his people celebrated this wonderful advent. Then it came to the day their child was born, a boy. When the king came into the room of where his beautiful wife and his new born child were, sat down beside her on the bed he immediately saw his sons face for the first time, he was disgusted and trying not to make it obvious with facial expressions, as within his heart he utterly hated his son to the core.

For his sons eyes were very strange to what a new born babies eyes should be blue, however the child’s eyes were a golden yellow color and his hair was a brilliant rich brown, the same as his mothers.

The reason the king hated his son was because his son looked more like his mother than himself. At first he had thought his wife was being unfaithful to him, but if it wasn’t for the royal birth mark on his sons right shoulder. Which meant that the queen had always been faithful to him and that indeed this child was his? As the royal birth mark resembles to all the royals as the mark is shaped like a crown. However, the king had done at that moment was kissed his wife on the cheek and left her bedside, and left his wife with their son as she embraced him in her arms and gave smiles that were even lovelier than before. Immediately, the king cancelled the royal celebrations of his son’s birth, and never spoke one single word about his son. 

However, on the fifth day nearly at the end of the week of the child’s birth the king would not speak about his son, nor whisper of him, he avoided his wife and their son. When he would walk in the corridor and see his wife and son coming he would quickly turn the other way, when it came to breakfast, tea and supper he would eat it in his room leaving his wife sit at an empty table, all alone.

The queen however, realized that something had occurred between them, but at first she thought that he might have been busy making royal decrees, listening to his people’s troubles and so on and so forth. Until one of the kings closest royal advisers was walking in one of the corridors coming to the gardens where the queen had been planting new plants, and her nameless son in an outdoor cradle, that when she turned around to see the adviser that she asked one of the gardeners to watch over her son, so she ran up to him as she felt an opportunity to ask what sort of business’ her husband had been doing, but when the adviser had told her that the king had not been having many duties in the last for days the queen was shocked, and there worry had occurred in her lovable mind, that there was something terribly wrong after all. However, just to be sure she done a few tests for her husband, she made all sorts of requests for the king, but to every one of them he would send the maid to his wife that he had declined.