The Honest Confessions of the Heart ~ Part Two

“Very well Riordan” Rosa smiled as she played along with his playful mood, as Riordan kindly dismissed his advisor before giving him his greatest thanks.

“Now then,” Riordan continued as he nestled himself comfortably in his throne, “why don’t the two of you enjoy yourselves, everything is at your honour of your timely arrival make yourselves welcome and at home.”

As the words were announced the preying flower fairies from before who had patiently awaited their time for this moment, the surrounded and grabbed hold of Drake taking him away from Juliana in their circle of infatuation and obsession. All asking him questions over one another as they dragged him near an open tree, he looked over his shoulder wanting only Juliana for company as he connected with her startled eyes as he looked at her apologetically as he was swarmed away.

Juliana could not do anything but watch as they dragged him away, she had smiled sweetly at him as he apologised with his extraordinary eyes before they had caved in his view of her where they could no longer see one another. Left alone and almost stranded as she looked for Rosa she found both the King and herself gone from the throne leaving it vacant and empty, before uneasiness could take place she was caught off guard as two fairies who were totally different from the others smiled at her both either side her. The first fairy on her left held on to her arm in a friendly manner her face full of smiles and curiosity, her worn down the colour of chestnut with vibrant red tinted hair, her eyes of a dark wild forestry green. She had sun kissed skin with an outfit that resembled the wildness of forest as they were the colour of bark with oak red coloured satin belt around her waist; she wore nothing on her feet as she looked like a young woman ready for adventure. “Hello there, what is your name dearie?”

“Juliana” she answered blinking confused at the sudden arrival.

“Juliana” repeated the other fairy on her right hand side who stood close while smiling down at her, Juliana saw her pale angular face and saw the wisdom on her mature face, the hair that escaped her hooded head was almost white while her eyes shimmered a crystalline blue. She noticed she wore nothing but a robe of coloured duck shell from the top that changed colour midway down into the colour cream though the bottom of her robe almost seemed translucent as if she seemed to blend with the scenery around them “that’s a pretty name.”

Before Juliana could reply the adventurous fairy spoke agreeingly “indeed it is, but where is our manners” gesturing to herself she carried on with a playful curious smile “my name is Gwendora I am the Oak Fairy and this is Moriya she is the Mistletoe Fairy”

“Hello” Juliana managed to say before Gwendora spoke once again full of excitement her eyes beaming at Juliana, “you are a mortal aren’t you?”

“Yes”

Both the fairies exchanged exciteful looks as a smile spread across their lips and they encouraged Juliana to walk with them as they guided her towards a different path, they both grabbed her wrist playfully as they walked to another platform of the gigantic garden. Moriya who walked along quiet like the other fairy holding Juliana’s wrist gasped as if she had saw something she hadn’t seen in centuries as she held Juliana’s hand higher for inspection. “I haven’t seen these for a long time” she gasped happily.