the search and return

Kakashi pov:

Beep...Beep...Beep...Beep...

What's that sound?
I open my eyes only to have to close them again because of a bright light.
Slowly I reopen my eyes only to see I'm in the hospital.
Suddenly the door opens and I see a nurse come in with a bright smile on her face. Oh Mr hatake your awake I'm so glad. she says. How long have I been out? I ask. The nurse looks at me and tells me I've been out for about 3 days from blood lose and dangerously low chakra. You may leave when ever you get ready Mr hatake. she says, and walks out of the room. I get up and get dressed and leave the room to go get checked out. As soon as I'm checked out I run to the hokage's office. As soon as I reach his office I burst in the door panting. So sorry for bursting in here like this hokage-sama but I must ask you an important question. I said. The third hokage nods and I take a seat in front of him. Lord hokage I was wanting to know if you have sent out a search part for amaya, and if so have they found anything yet? I ask. The third nods his head and says, yes kakashi we have been looking for little amaya sense the attack, but sadly we have found nothing. My face immediately drops when I hear the last part. Thank you hokage-sama for all your help. I say.
The 3rd hokage nods his head as I leave his office.

Time skip 3 years

Amaya pov:
I can't believe my ears, stupid leader-sama is sending me on a solo mission back to the leaf village to gather information on the hokage and the security defenses.i snap out of my thoughts when yuki (snow) stops and almost flings me off her back. Yuki is my animal partner she is a pure white husky that can grow and shrink to different sizes for different reasons.
I look up and see I'm at the gate of the leaf village. I sigh when kotetsu and izumo yell from the top of the gate, State your purpose and ID! I shake my head and look up from my black cloak hood and yell, You idiots I can't believe you don't recognize me! I'm amaya hatake the missing daughter of kakash hatake! They both look shocked when they see my face,hair,and eyes I'm a spitting image of my father. AMAYA!!!! Kotetsu and izumo yell. Izumo recovers from shock first and comes down and tells me, come on amaya let's get you to the hokage's office so we can report your return to your dad, does that sound Good to you? Yeah that sounds good I mean meeting the hokage and all but I'm still super pissed at my father. Watch your language little one your only the age of a Academy student, and why are you mad at your dad? I was told he didn't want me and let them take me away. They look at me shocked when I said it without and trace of emotion. I see, but that's not true ask the hokage when you go in and he will explain everything. Said izumo. Sure what ever you say.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being so patient with me. I've already been told to hurry up by one of my friends that's on wattpad lol! She know who she is because she texted me on my phone this afternoon.
Well I hope you injoyed this chapter I promise to continue to update as soon and much as I can.
Oh and plz send me some requests for a cover and also comment and tell me if there are and speel in mistakes in any of my chapter and also I'm open to any suggestions for the story!