assigned to a team kakashi's team no less.

Hokage pov:

I think I already know what team amaya will be assigned to. Team 7 with kakashi hatake as the sensei,naruto uzumaki, Sakura harino, and sasuke uchiha. Yes I know we don't usually put family on the same team, but kakashi deserves to be able to see his daughter as much as he can.

Amaya pov:

As I look at the old man/hokage I notice he is deep in thought. So I do what anyone like me would do I sat crisscross on his desk in front of him and stared. When the hokage looks up he is startled when he sees how close I am to him. As I'm watching the hokage calm down i feel someone behind me come up and grab me off the desk and stand me back up. I look up and see its kakashi. I'm about to tell him off for touching me, when the hokage speaks up. I have decided that amaya hatake is to join kakashi hatake's team, team 7. Yes I know we do usually put siblings on the same team, but I believe that kakashi should get to spend as much time and see his daughter as much as possible.
I see kakashi nod his head and it looks like he is smiling under his mask at the hokage. So I nib my head but don't smile I keep a emotionless face on. After a little more talking and signing papers kakashi and I bow and leave the hokage's office to go meet the team. I wonder what they are like. I really hope they are not annoying.