reunion

Amaya pov:
After ibiki let go of me
The hokage tells him to go get kakashi hatake and have him report to his office immediately.
Less then 5 mins later a huge cloud of smoke fills the room. Out of reflex I get into a fighting position. After the smoke clears I see and man with whitish greyish gravity defying hair, a mask, a head protector with the leaf village symbol on it covering left eye.
As soon as I'm done analyzing him I figure out he is kakashi hatake. My father. Anyone could tell we are related just by our looks. The same hair color,eye color,and we both wear a mask. The only differences are that my hair doesn't stick up, I'm a girl, and I hate this village and everyone in it.

Kakashi pov:

As I'm sitting on my couch reading my book ibiki poofs into my living room saying, Kakashi Lord third requests your presents in his office immediately. So I get up and put my book away. Then I pause thinking why would the hokage need me right now and want me to coming so quickly. After we teleport to the hokage's office I see a girl that looks like me standing in a fighting position and with cold eyes. As I start to analyze her realization dawns on me and I immediately know who the little girl is. She's my daughter amaya hatake. With wide eyes I look at the hokage to double check to make sure she is my daughter. When I see hkm nod his head yes I immediately dive after her and hug her so tight I would be shocked if she could breath.

Hokage pov:
As I nod my head I watch with joy and amusement and I get I witness kakashi hatake the copy cat ninja dive in and practically crush his daughter in a hug.

Amaya pov:
Here I am sent to gather Intel on the leaf village in order to bring it to its knees, yet one of their best ninja is hugging me so tight I can barely breathe. Well this mission is going to be fun but at the same time a huge pain in the butt.