Chapter 18

{Alanis}

"Michael—" I start but he cuts me off.
"She wants to give it up for adoption, but I can't let her do that. I want to be a part of that baby's life. I want it to know its real father. I know this is a lot to ask of you and you do not have to give me an answer right away, but would you please consider raising this baby with me?"

Oh. My. Lord. Did he just ask me to raise a kid with him? We've been dating for less than a month? A rage of panic rushes over me.

What do I do?

"I don't-I don't know. I'm not even 18 yet. I won't be for almost the rest of this year. You won't either."
"Please just think about it?" He says. I can see the fear in his eyes.
"Okay. I'll think about it."
"Thank you. You don't have to give me an answer anytime soon." I just nod. He leans over and kisses the corner of my lips.

"I'm going to go home Michael. I'll-I'll talk to you later." I hug him and let myself out.

»»»»

I knock on the door of Marinas house. Her mom opens the door. "Hey, is Marina here?" I ask trying to look over her shoulder.
"Yes. She's in her room." She smiles and let's me in. "Thank you"

I walk into her room. She looks over at me. Tears start to gather in my eyes. I'm officially freaking out about this. She jumps up and hugs me tight.

"What's wrong Alanis?" She asks rubbing my back softly. I pull back and we sit on the bed. I wipe away tears and sniff. "I-I am freaking out about something I just found out."
"What is it?"
"Michael. His ex. She's pregnant. With his baby" I put my head into my hands.
"Oh shit. So what's happening with that?"
"She doesn't want it. He asked me to raise it with him."
"Damn Alanis. That's tough."
"I just, do not want to lose him. But I'm afraid that if I don't raise this baby he will leave me to take care of it himself. Which would also put him in a really hard position—but I also think we both are too young to raise a child. I mean we are barely turning 18 later this year."
"I know. That's completely up to you Al. Do what you want, this affects you a lot, not only him. So just take some time. Think it over. And let him know later." I nod in agreement with what she said.

»»»»

It's mine and Michaels 1 month anniversary. I don't really want to do anything for it, he had wanted to but we haven't really talked about it—or really talked at all—since we found out about the baby. My phones buzzes.

From: boyfriend <3 (Mikey) at 9:37am
Hey gorgeous. I know things have been kinda different but I really don't want things to change between us because of other things going on. I know today is 1 month and I wanted to do something. Would you want to do something? It could be something simple if you want. Or fancy. Idk whatever you want?
To: boyfriend <3 (Mikey) at 9:38am
Okay. Let's keep things the same for now. Can we just maybe hang out at your place?
From: boyfriend <3 (Mikey) at 9:38am
Yes of course <3 my parents are never home anyway since they are always on business trips so we'll have it to ourselves. (:

I smile while texting him. He's right, we shouldn't let this change us. I still love him very much and don't want to lose him.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Heyo guys! It's like 3:00am right now and I'm tired but I'm excited for this book :D

This is gonna be a little longer of an authors note but I want to say thanks to the people who comin the to read this book, it means a lot. I know not many people are reading it but it's cool the people who do ❤️ love you all and you rock.

STAY SLOTHY MY FRIENDS!!

Follow my fan account on Instagram pleaseeeee // @michael_kitten_ //

K bye xx