CHAPTER XVI: SPECIAL TREAT

Jade's POV:

I woke up and felt an arm around me then I look at my side and see Perrie still cuddle into me. I smile at that site and murmur to myself 'what a great way to start my day'.

I try to move slowly so I won't wake Perrie up and get up off my bed but I failed. She start to move and stir her eyes. I look at her and smile while she tries to open her eyes.

When she saw me and our eyes lock to each other she starts to smile and I said "Good morning gorgeous!" and she said back "Good morning beautiful."

"So you have a good sleep last night?" I ask her and she answer "the best sleep I ever had since I start to have that nightmare."

"So no nightmare?" I ask her "No, no nightmare at all thank God!" She told me.

"OK I think you should take the shower first." I said and she look at me confuse. "Why?" she ask me

"You kinda smell Pez." I joke her and she playfully slap my arms and I giggle at her and she murmur to me "you're so mean."

"I was joking...but seriously you need to take the shower now, we have class to attend to." "Fine!" then she stood up and walk to the bathroom.

I walk to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast for us while she showers. While I'm preparing our breakfast something come into my mind.

I want to treat Perrie today so I think of what makes her happy. And I remember her story and I start to call Jesy to ask something.

Perrie's POV:

I'm on the shower but the smile in my face isn't fading away. I'm so happy that I never thought I feel anymore. The thought of me sleeping in Jade's arms always come back to my mind.

It's strange to think that I felt somehow safe when her arms around me. I feel comfort that I never felt before. 'Damn Thirlwall I think I falling in love with you.'

But I know I can't, I might hurt her I want to know her first before I go for what I'm feeling right now. Just being around her is fine with me for now.

I went outside when I finish take a shower then I saw her in the kitchen with two cup of coffee in her hand and place it to the table.

She look at me when she notice that I'm outside and staring at her. "Hi, I made us breakfast. Do you drink coffee or you want tea or juice or something I can make it for you?" she said to me and I smile to her and murmur "Coffee will be fine and you do all of this?"

"yeah, I mean while waiting for you I thought I can make something for us to eat before going to uni." She said to me while walking towards to me.

"You can start eating while I take my shower." -Jade "No, I wait for you so we can eat together that's the least I can do." I said to her and she answer me back "ok if that's what you want."

I put my cloth on while she taking shower. A smile creeps me up and it never leave my face 'why she needs to be this sweet not that I complaining but this is too much.'

No one cares for me like she did, this make me fall for her even more and she not helping me at all. Though I really appreciate all of this, it's something I always dreamt of that someone cares for me like this.

I didn't notice she finish showering and she took her cloth and she said "Hey Pez is something wrong?" that's when reality hits me "Ha, no every things fine" I said and she nodded and went back to bathroom to dress up.