CHAPTER XXVIII: LITTLE PRANK

Jade's POV:

The next day is very simple day we woke up this morning and do our early routine and head to the university. While we are walking to the hallway we saw Jesy and Leigh Anne walks towards us and greet us and we enter our first class which is Music.

The class went so fast before we know it the bell rang indicating that the class in over but our instructor said a last words before she let us out. "Ok class I am very excited for our meeting next week and I hope you already prepared your performance on that day. I have these very good feelings about it. Ok guys you may go now see you next meeting."

We went out of the room and start to walk to our next class "so after class are we still have the plan to stay and have a sleep over to your house Jadey?" Jesy ask me and the other girls look at me so I said "Yeah that's the plan unless you don't want to?"

I ask them and they shrug and Perrie murmur "of course not we love to have sleep over to your house and we will still need to practice for our performance right."

"Cool so we see you later girls we're going to our next class." Leigh said and we just wave our hands bye to Jesy and Leigh.

We enter the class room to our next class and I remember something so I face Perrie and she look at me questioning "ump.. I remember I'm not going to be with you this launch" I said to her feeling so bad even though I really don't know why.

"Why? So you're skipping launch again?" Perrie ask me I don't know but the way she ask me that I can feel she a little bit sad.

"Yeah I need to do something this launch I need to help a friend." I said biting my lips after I told her and she whisper "again?" but unfortunately I heard it.

"Hey! I gonna meet you on the next class or maybe if I finish early I can stop by to the cafeteria afterwards what you think?"

I told her while my hands still in her shoulder and she murmur "I guess". Great now I felt like I let her down but I need to do this and besides she my inspiration about this so I guess it will payed off after we finish it.

I just hope Liam won't be coward to do this on Saturday or else I will really be pissed.

The class went so fast and we went outside the class room I said my goodbye to Perrie before she went towards the cafeteria and I went to music hall hope no one will see us it would ruin the surprise if ever.

I went inside the music hall and I saw Liam on the stage trying to strum his guitar and let the melody on the song but he looks frustrated though.

"Hey! Having trouble with the melody?" I ask him out of the blue and that makes him jump a little bit but recognizing my voice he become at ease.

"Gezz!! Thirlwall you scared the shit out of me. And to answer your question 'YES' I cannot find the perfect melody for this song." He said while putting the piece of bond paper on her hands gesturing it to me.

I went on stage and took the paper on his hands and start to read it again. "You know someone told me that 'for you to do great you have to put your heart and your soul to it and let it be your guide' so in the end you will accomplish something you would be proud off."

I told him and take the guitar out of his hands and he murmur "Wow Jade you're deep! I never thought of you like that" with a smile in his face.

"Well Liam there's a lot of things you didn't know about me, maybe soon you will find out." I told him while reciprocate his smile.

I close my eyes and take a deep breathe before let my hands do the work and start strumming the guitar. I just let the emotions inside me release through my hands and the next thing we know I start creating the melody for the song.