My Demons (1p/2p Japan)

This is for @Heartofarmor. Hope you like it!

WARNING!!: This chapter has mentions of war, and slight 1p Japan x 2p Japan. Meaning YAOI. Don't like, don't read. You have been warned!

  Take me high and I'll sing
Oh you make everything okay (okay, okay)
We are one in the same
Oh you take all of the pain away (away, away)
Save me if I become
My demons  

They never understood, what it felt like, the fear he possessed.

They never tried to help.

They didn't care. 

Did they ever? All I was was a pawn........ a piece of the playing field. 

That's all Japan could think about. The way Germany and Italy turned away from him in his most desperate times. The way his so called 'family' abandoned him. All the damage he was blamed for, the damage he didn't know about until it was too late.

Tears streamed down his face. He didn't want for this to happen. He didn't ask for war. He didn't even know there was a war. The last few years were a blur, he couldn't recall bombing America, starting WWII with China, joining the Axis, nothing. 

They think I'm crazy, but they don't know the feeling. He's all around me circling like vultures. He wants to break me, wash away my colors.

"So how does it feel? To know you killed all those citizens without a second thought?"

"That wasn't me! That was you!" Japan screamed back into seemingly nothing.

"Oh but kitten, that was you. We're the same person remember?" repied the voice. Japan felt a hand gently caress his check. Japan squeezed his eyes shut, refusing to look at the monster in front of him.

"That wasn't me, that wasn't me, that wasn't me," Japan repeated the phrase over and over again, choking on a few of them. "You aren't real, you're just a fragment of my imagination." 

"Sorry to burst your bubble kitten, but I am very much real." His other hand found it's way into Japan's hair and was sharply tugged, forcing his head back. The sharp movement made Japan open his eyes, and he found himself looking straight into the red eyes of his double, Kuro.

No, this monster did not deserve the name given to him. While indeed, his name meant 'Black,' in Japanese, that did not even begin to explain the 2p. He was evil. He was a monster. He is a demon. 

"Aw kitten. I feel flattered. I may be a demon, but I'm your demon."

Japan's eyes widened. When had he ever been to read his thoughts? He didn't know. Could he read Kuro's mind as well?

Japan shook his head, refusing to believe what the 2p told him "No. You've already caused enough damage. Now GO! Go back to your own world! I'll never be like you!"

Kuro chuckled, bringing his 1p's face closer to his own. "But kitten, you already are like me. You know you are. Just let me in again, you already did it once."

Japan turned his head away from the 2p's gaze. His eyes showed caring and love, but Japan knew about the animal that was hidden beneath.  It was hungry, and it wanted him. But Japan be damned if he let Kuro in again.

"NO! Just leave me alone!"

Kuro's red eyes darkened. A twisted sneer replaced the pleasant smile on his face. The hand in Japan's hair gripped harder, making him cry out, while the hand on his check went to his neck. Kuro then lifted him up into the air by a few inches, slightly choking Japan. He brought his hands up to Kuro's hand around his neck, desperately trying to pry it off, but Kuro didn't give it any slack.

"You WILL, let me in."

Japan shook his head. Something long and sharp pressed against Japan's back.

"Kiku, Kiku, Kiku," Kuro said, sugary sweet. Japan flinched each time Kuro said his name, his real name. "Don't you want to make them all pay? For abandoning you?  For playing around with you like a puppet? For daring to call themselves your FRIENDS?"

Anger swelled up in Japan. "Don't you dare to even think about hurting them! I'll kill myself before I let that happen!"

Kuro's eyes showed surprise, the sword behind Japan's back loosening a little bit. It was just enough to give Japan room to knee Kuro in his stomach, making the 2p drop him to the ground.

But Japan didn't stop there.

He kicked his 2p to the ground, then started to continuously kick Kuro in the chest, harder and harder. He let out all of his anger inside, the war, being manipulated, all the blame he was given, he just let it out. He screamed and kicked until he couldn't no more, collapsing next to Kuro, who was now all bloodied and bruised. Japan was covered in his blood, staining the already damaged uniform he was wearing.

He breathed heavily, not sure what to think anymore. He looked at Kuro, who now looked dead. Briefly,  Japan thought he did, until the body stirred again.

Kuro chuckled, louder and louder, until it turned into full blown laughter. Japan gripped his fists together, hating the sound.

"See here kitten? You and me really are a lot alike......."

"No, Kuro. We're opposites. Always have, always will. I'll never be like you."

Kuro turned to face him. Japan winced at the bruises and blood that he caused. Kuro gently grabbed Japan's hand, looking him right in the eyes. "You think that now kitten..... but you'll see..... you'll see things my way soon enough...."

The next time Japan blinked, Kuro was gone. Just gone, hopefully for a while. Japan fell back on to his back, staring up at the sky. He didn't know what Kuro meant by that, and he didn't want to think about it.

I'll never be like you. You're just a demon........ MY demon........

Thank you for reading! I hope you all like it. 

*hides* don't kill me plz. I'd really appreciate it.....

MAGILAND_IS_MAGICAL