School......yeah, no

School is terrible. It was bad a millennia ago, it's awful now. Doing one of my favorite Uncles a favor makes it worse. He always has the worst favors, but on the bright side I always get a favor in return.
This time he asked me to pick up his kids from this school called Westover hall in Bar Harbor Maine.
I asked Annabeth and the newly revived Thalia to accompany me on this trip.
They jumped at the chance to most likely see me fight. Ever since I revealed my real identity to the demigods they have been asking me to teach them left and right since I knew more ancient types of fighting. Annabeth and Thalia aren't that bad,or obvious I should say. They are actually my best friends.
I had best friends in the hunt but the hunters are gone, the huntresses with Artemis, and I am forbidden to look for them until I reunite with her. So I have to make due with the friends I have, even though they are annoying.
It's been almost two years since I last talked to the fates and it didn't exactly go well with me screaming in pain with getting my memories and all that.
Anyway since I am physically fourteen and I didn't want to get in trouble with the mortal police,I had to ask Sally Jackson to take us here.
We had been on good terms since I had told her that I am not actually her son and I helped get rid of her ex-husband. I really liked her and she is a really good mom and I knew I couldn't break her heart. So I kept contact with her.
Sally was currently talking about baby pictures of me and showing them to Thalia and Annabeth.
I ,of course, was embarrassed so I ignored them. Even though Thalia and Annabeth kept muttering and laughing about immortals in diapers.
The car finally slowed to a stop in front of a very big castle, I was relived to say the least.

"Well," Sally said as she turned to look at us, "Make sure you be careful Percy."

"Ok I will Mother." I said formerly,as I got out of the car missing her hurt face.

Annabeth and Thalia followed me out of the car and Sally drove away.

"You know I would be a lot nicer to a mother like that if I were you." Thalia said in a matter of fact tone.

I glanced her way and sighed heavily. Thalia dropped the subject at the look of pain and sorrow on my face.

We started to walk to the castle looking school at an even pace. When we got to the doors Thalia pushed them open with a grunt. They squeaked and cringed as they slowly opened.

Someone must have heard the door because we heard brisk high-heel footsteps on their way towards us.

"What are you three doing—," started a lady with a dark blue dress and a high strict looking bun.

Thalia snapped her fingers and said,"We are students, of course, we will be on our way."

The lady with the dress and bun turned away with a look of that was out of focus and stated to walk away.

We continued to walk but a sudden smell hit me and I stopped walking.
Thalia and Annabeth looked questionably at me.
My nose flared and I took a deep breath digging into my wolf's senses.

"A manticore," I said answering their silent question, "be weary."

They nodded and we continued to walk towards the gym where loud music was playing.

----------------------------------------------

When we walked into the gym we met up with Grover and he told us about Hades' kids. Hades' kids was a girl and a boy, both young. I knew I had to get to them before Annabeth and Thalia could get hurt but also before the manticore.
To blend in and not attract the manticore and make him think we weren't interested in the demigods we had to dance. Thalia with Grover and Annabeth with me.
As I was dancing with Annabeth she looked surprised that I could even dance.

" When I was younger I was completely infatuated with Artemis so my mother told me to woo her with dancing." I explained to Annabeth at her questioning look.

Annabeth chuckled and then answered at my questioning look, "Sometimes it's weird thinking that you, a twelve year old, could marry someone like Artemis
the Madian Goddess."

"Hey!" I exclaimed. "Technically I am a lot older than twelve. The fates just refused to change my body all the way because of a stupid—."
I broke off and stared at a swinging door that I knew the two kids disappeared through.

"Go get Thalia and Grover, tell them to go to the cliff by the school!" I said hurriedly. I barely had time to see Annabeth nodding before I took of running towards where the Manticore was taking Hades' kids.

----------------------------------------------

As I slammed the gym's door open I immediately felt something slam into my shoulder.

"Well, well, well," said the manticore, "I heard that you were back."

I turned my head to look at the two kids next to him. They looked fine but worried for me.

"All the rage in Tartarus is getting revenge on one certain immortal. The immortal who has killed at least every monster once, even me." The Manticore smiled as looked at me with murder in his eyes.

Hades' kids looked at me with wonder and curiosity. They still had no idea what or who had captured them.
I shifted so I could stand but I felt a stinging pain in my shoulder, so I sat against the gym door.

The manticore laughed at my misfortune. "Still trying to be the hero I see. I may want my revenge for the last time you sent me to Tartarus, but I think my master will deal with you better."

He grabbed my arm and hauled me to a standing position. Then I went limp and passed out from the poison.

----------------------------------------------