( 6 )

Song:  This Girl.

Larissa pov:

Me and Vicky got to class and sat down next to Vicky. Then she looked at me and asked " what was that about" " nothing just some guy who said hi " " Oh ". Music was okay I guess , because I already new all the stuff the teacher was going to teach. The bell rang so me and Vicky grabbed out stuff and left the class room. Vicky and orchestra next while I had art so we went seperate ways. One I found art I was a little late. I opened the door and walked in. Every ones eyes were on me. I walked towards the teacher and stopped a few feet away from her. " Sorry I'm late but I couldn't find this place. " I told her. " oh, that's okay , you are new right?" she asked. " yeah" I answered. " well Why don't you introduce yourself" " okay. Hi im Larissa Grey and I'm new here." " okay why don't you sit nextt to sensation." she said. Then a guy raised hi hand and I turned to look at him at it was that guy who said hi at my locker. I walked towards him. I sat next to him and he straitened up. I turned back to the board. " okay class as I was saying , we are going to paint whaterever means something to you. For example I would be painting a ring that has been passed down by generations. " she waved her hand to get is started. I drew the moon. Too me it's like I'm apart of the moon , and I feel so conected to it. The moon is home for me , you know what i mean. I raised my hand and signaled the teacher over. " I'm finished" I said. When she for to my painting she gasped and her eyes were wide. Everyone turned and the teacher grabbed my painting and went to the front of the room and said " every look at what miss Larissa painted , it's so.. WOW" at that moment she turned the painting and everyone gasped and had wide eyes. " Larissa , you have a gift, and I would loved if you painted more paintings and displayed them in the art show we are haveing later in the month. What do you say" I just smiled a little smile and said " sure, why not ".

0000000000000000000000000000

Sorry it's short but I will try to make them longer.

Keep on smiling

Your's truly
Nai