Chapter 4

''HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG SIS!''

My body was pushed deeper into my madras as Mackenzie threw herself at me. I knew that the sun was shining outside the bus cause there was light streaming in from the glade in the curtain.

Laughter filled the buss as more people came up to my bunk.

I saw dad and Luke, Joey and Zach standing next to my bunk.

Dad slowly came forward and tucked my bangs behind my ear. A so gentle smile spread on his lips.

''Happy birthday, princess.'' his voice so smooth and fatherly, it warmed my heart and I couldn't help but give such a childish smile to him.

''Thanks daddy.'' I giggle.

He gave me a small kiss on my forehead, his lips lingering on my skin. I really felt love by him. It was an amazing feeling being loved by your parent. It felt extra nice since She doesn't care.

Dad slowly back away to give the guys some room to greet me.

Zack and Joey came foreword next. Both of them pulling my body to them as much as they could with Mackenzie in my arms.

Yeah all backed away and walked out of the buss after they said they were going to fix me breakfast.

It left me, Luke and Mackenzie alone in the bus.

Lukes smile never left his face as he crawled into the bunk to me and Kenzie.

It was surprising that all 3 of us fitted inside my bunk. Luke was laying on his back close to the curtain and I was laying on my side facing him, Mackenzie was laying on his chest holding my hand.

''Happy birthday, sweetie.'' he turned his attention from Kenzie to me.

''Thanks, Luke.''

''Here.''

He reached down and fished up a small box out of his pocket.

It was a small black box wish a blue bow on top.

He places the box in my hand.

''I told you no presents this year.''

''I know, I know. I just had to.''

He looked at me with a smile on his face, his eyes were kind of pleading.

''Open it.''

I took the bow of and opened the box. Inside was the most beautiful locket I have ever seen.

It was a silver heart with a beautiful white flower pattern crawling from the right lower side to the left higher side and it meets at the middle on the front. It was truly mesmerizingly beautiful.

He reached out and opened it and what was in it was what really made me go mute.

Inside was two pictures of my family.

On one side there was a photo for 5 years ago. I was sitting on Angels lap with a little baby Mackenzie in my arms. Dad had one of his hand on my shoulder and one on Angles. Luke, Joey and Zach was laying around on the grass next to us, Lukes head on my lap, Zachs arms around me and Joey an Joey was holding my hand and Angels.

That was taken on one of the good day of my life. Even though everything was hell at Her house but once in a while she'd not notice me sneaking to my dads house.

On the other side there was a newer photo.

Mitch was sitting on a chair with Mackenzie on his lap. Einar standing next to me behind Mitch holding my hand and I had my other hand on Mitch's shoulder. Next was Luke and Javier. Luke had his arm around my shoulder and his other on my dads shoulder and Javier's was on t dads other shoulder. Lastly Zach and Joey was sitting in the ground on each side of the chairs.