Chapter Five: Back to the Norm

God sake. What was up with me yesterday? Sorry about that, you witnessing my depressed side.

Literally, that whole day I didn't use a trace of sarcasm. Also, I didn't even get my Starbucks, that's how bad it was.

Well thankfully guys the queen is back, but back to her former glory.
I'm never gonna go back to that shitty state again.

I decided to take Carter's advice and not let her get to me because I'm not giving up my pride for that lamb.

I'm gonna make sure everyone knows their queen bee is back. It's gonna be like yesterday never happened.

I decide to wear my favourite Armani black jeans, a Prada grey fitted top and slightly patterned bomber jacket also from Chanel. I decided to wear my navy blue Ralph Lauren baseball cap.

I also straighten my hair but I just leave it down because thats what works best with the outfit and I apply my make-up, not too heavy today.

God I look good.

Not being vain or anything, it's just a well known fact.

When I'm just about to go out the door I grab my car keys and my favourite Dior sunglasses, I slide them on.

+++

When I get out my car, every single eyes slide to me, all gawking at me. I know I look gorgeous my little ones but at least keep your mouth shut and stop drawling.

I know today is gonna be a good day.

Chelle and Piper come to my side as soon as I step into school, I can see Chelle is insanely jealous by my outfit. That makes me smile even harder.

"You seem in a better mood today," whispers Chelle, god can't that girl mind her own business.

"Well maybe I realised some people just aren't important enough to worry about," I say breezily, while ushering her to stand a bit back.

All though I'm not a fan of all the clichés but I do like having my two lackeys one step behind me. That's where they belong.

Anyway one thing I really need to do is find Grayson and sorts things out. I've never gone this long without talking to him, it's basically hell. I'm just giving that newbie a chance to steal my guy.

What did I tell you before Sierra? Stop being so paranoid.

I walk down the hall until I finally set eyes on Grayson.

Of course he has to be by Georgia's locker.

He is lazily leaning against the next locker, with a smirk plastered on his face while the little child just scowls. Straight away I know what's happening, the girl is too sensitive to take his teasing and is taking it to offence.

Calm down girl, he's probably only joking.

That's the main reason we suit each other way more, I can take the teasing and I joke with Grayson back. I can handle his rudeness and he can handle my stubbornness and my bitchy side.

She obviously can't.

Yesterday this image of them together would make me feel sick but today I'm more careless and back to the real me.
I can handle this, I'm only here to get him back, not to deal with the meek looking thing standing next to him.