Chapter Eleven: She Had It Coming

The next two days go past in a blur and before I know where I am it's Thursday.
Since mine and Grayson's little meeting in the janitors room we've barely spoken all week. It's best to give him space, maybe then we'll sort things out. I'm not worried though, I'll find a way to reel him back in.

People have obviously noticed we're not talking but they probably realise all great relationships have their odd fight. That's what makes them stronger.

It's time for Gym class and it's actually one of the few lesson I enjoy. I might be a girly girl but I still practically rule when it comes to sports. I'm as fit as ever from all the cheerleading.

After all the girls have come out the changing room, we settle down and surround the teacher to see what we'll be doing.

"Quiet everyday, today we'll be doing dodgeball but next week we'll start with volleyball," she informs us. A wave of groans goes round the room, I guess people aren't a fan of dodge ball. Don't get me wrong I don't like balls flying at my face from all different directions but I can handle it.
I guess there is more to me than meets the eye.

"Pick your 4 groups, so we can do a mini tournament" instructs our coach, I know exactly who I want on my team and let me tell you the Lamb is not part of it.

I grouped up with the Chelle, a few others from the cheer team, some from the dance and volley ball team. We were easily the best and I knew this would be a walk in the park.

We firstly go up against Georgia's team that basically consists of the average kids that aren't that good at anything special.

Coach blows the whistle as a cue to start. From that moment on it's basically just a forest of balls flying in every direction. I grit my teeth and run to the middle to grab the ball, one girl from the other team attempts to get the same ball but I yank it off her. When did she ever think she could simply take things from a queen.

I guess I could say I'm quite skilled in the department of dodgeball, I swiftly dodge or catch the balls that come my way. I even get majority of the other team out. As you probably know I'm already quite aggressive so I don't mind throwing balls at the opponents face.

Most of my team is still in apart from a couple and the other team is nearly all out apart from the lamb and a random boy.

She's not exactly good but she can do a decent throw and can dodge alright. All I know is that I have to be the one to get her out.

Our eyes lock and I give her a smirk, she knows she's dead meat as her face grows pale.
I pick up the closest ball and bring my arm back to do the strongest throw I can. It directly hits the lamb right into the face. Bullseye.

No nails were broken and I didn't break a sweat. Might I add the lamb is lying on the floor clutching her bleeding noise in pain. Today was a pretty good session.

"Are you finally taking action?" Chelle questioned with a smirk as she came to stand alongside me with the others.

"It was an accident I swear," I laugh, "if I was actually going to do something like this it wouldn't be so obvious."

A crowd has gathered around Georgia and I make my way through. Her friend gives me the biggest death stare but I ignore it.

"I'm so sorry," I say falsely and any normal person would realise the apology isn't genuine.

"Someone take her to the clinic to get her cleaned up and to see if anything is broken," says coach and her friend leads her out the hall.

To be honest she should probably hope her nose is broken because anything will be an improvement to that face.

Coach comes over to me and tells me, "I don't know what happened but I want you to go apologise properly after this period."
I reluctantly nod and go back to my friends. We can't help but fall into a fit of laughter, that was too good. However, I do feel a tad guilty, I'm not a complete devil and it must of hurt.

We head back into the changing rooms and get out of our scatty PE kits. I make my way to the clinic to even though I really don't want to but I'm not that horrible that I won't give her a simple sorry.

When I'm finally there I detect two hushed voices one is obviously the lamb but the other is gruffer, male.
I peer round the corner to see Georgia laying down on the bed with an ice pack to a nose, Grayson perched on the chair next to her.

My blood runs cold, I feel like this happens all too often. I wonder if they know each other better than I think, do they have these little meets more than I hear.

A normal person would barge in and confront him but being the devious snake I am I hid behind the corner and eavesdrop.

"Calm down babe," Grayson consoles as Georgia is close to tears.

Babe? What the hell is going on with them?

"I won't calm down Grayson! Your girlfriend is crazy she did this to me," she whines.

Honey, don't use that sort of tone, it was an accident.

"She wouldn't do this to you on purpose, I know her," he tells her and even though my blood is boiling the statement calms me down a bit.

"I don't get why you date her, she literally tortures any girl that comes close to you," she tries to convince him. I don't get how someone can just come in here only a few weeks ago and try to muscle her way in on my man. The girl literally has no courtesy, you can't just do that.

"She means well though, she cares," he says softly and a smile flickers on my face as I see the annoyance on Georgia's face.

"She's a walking mean girl, you have to see that," she tries one last time to change his mind and he just frowns. If he dares back tracks he's never gonna see light of day again.

"I don't like people disrespecting her, she's my girlfriend and she's good no matter what you think," he explains to her and the my smile grows wider.

I know now that no matter what happen he's gonna always be by my side. Even if we grow apart he'll never truly betray me. No matter what the lamb does she can't fully take him away from me.

We will always be civil.

----------------------------------------------
A/n yet another short chapter, sorry guys but this was really the only way the chapter worked. Anyway I hope you like it and I'll update soon.

~athleticsangel~

Cast:
Gigi Hadid as Sierra Goldberg
Grayson Dolan as Grayson Sanders
Zendaya as Rochelle Hansen
Taylor Hill as Piper Daniels
Hailey Steinfeld as Georgia Matthews
Jack Gilinsky as Carter Johnson