Chapter Twelve: Can't She Just Leave

Another Friday has come round, the weeks go too fast. I sort of feel like I just want things to slow down so I can actually take control. So many things are changing right before my eyes and I can't stop it, no matter what I do.

I don't know if the lamb has won yet but she sure isn't just going to go away easily. I need to find something that will drive her away. Is this really worth it though? What if Gray wants to be with her?
Well I don't think like that, what a Goldberg wants, a Goldberg gets.

I need an idea to sabotage her, I need the help of my cheerleaders even if they are a bit brain dead sometimes.

We gather round in a huge circle in the sports hall at break, we're suppose to be practicing but we're thinking up ideas instead.

"Does anyone have any ideas?" I ask them and suddenly there is just a huge mess of noise of people trying to share there ideas.

"One at a time," I yell over the noise and it immediately goes quiet.
"I heard she has a nut allergy, we could put some in her lunch," suggests a soft more. I think we have a few physcos on our team.

"We're not trying to kill her", I shout in frustration.
"We could simply just dump water on her," squeaks a Freshman.
"Too obvious," I say back and she slumps down in disappointment.
"We need to start slightly subtle but obvious at the same time," I tell them.
"She's in my science and we have this massive project were you have to make a model of something. I remember she was telling her friend she was keeping it in her locker and it had taken her hours. We could always wreck her locker," suggest Chelle, sometimes she comes in handy.

"We'll do that then," I smile, finally we have got a plan.

"Ok lets start rehearsing, the game might be cancelled but we still have the qualifiers for regionals on sunday," I inform them.

All of them nod and get into their starting formation.

We go through the whole routine pretty well apart from a few wobbles on the flips and pyramid.
"Alright everyone we won't have training at lunch but I want a big turn out after school," I instruct them when we're done and they all walk out, relief that the hard session is over.

Chelle comes to my side, we don't say anything just give each other that knowing glance that the plan will enrol very soon.

We walk to the changing rooms and I say to Chelle, "just make some concoction in home ec and get out 15 minutes before lunch."

***

Nearing the end of fourth period I make up some elaborate excuse about having cramps from eating a jalapeño. It was the first thing that popped in my head but my airhead History teacher bought it.

Georgia needs to be put in her place, she can't be walking around thinking she's good enough to just take Grayson, that just won't do. She surely should know by now that girls like her don't have a chance with boys like Gray. I guess she's the sort that believes in miracles. Miracles that don't come true.

I quickly meet Chelle and Piper at Georgia's locker. Earlier Piper snuck into the matrons office getting the spare key to locker 456. It swiftly opens to reveal a neat model of all the planets, god that must have taken days. All planets are a perfect replica of the actual thing, neatly strung together around a flawless sun. The dedication definitely is there, just a shame it's just about to wrecked. I just hope she recycles this so at something goes to a good cause.

I drag out the model and without thinking I stamp on it, ruining the hours of flawless work. Oh well Mrs Carlton never looks at homework projects anyway. I'm doing the girl a favour, if she has no project to give in she'll be less likely to be viewed as a nerd.

I stamp again, crushing the sun then pluto, geez doesn't she know that's not technically classed as a planet. I crush it one more time with my gucci stiletto until the project is unrecognisable, to be honest I think it's an improvement.

Give me the bottle, Chelle passes me her revolting concoction and I think I'm going to throw up just looking at it.
"You asked for disgusting," she laughs when she sees my disguested expression.
"You're to blame is she passes out from the smell of it," I joke but I would actually enjoy watching that happen. You should probably figure out I'm a bit of a maniac but you love me really.

Slowly I pour the mixture over her wide array of books and clench my noise so I don't faint from the whiff. I wouldn't be surprised if this was what the lamb smelled like. She looks like the sort that thinks it's acceptable to have a shower once a month and just puts on a bit of deodorant to tame the sweat.

"Done," I squeal as I shut the locker and just in time the bell rings. Lamb have fun sorting this one out. Then maybe you'll finally get the message that we would rather have you gone. There's a nice school down the road that would be perfect for you. Hopefully this is Adios Georgia Matthews.

***

I just realised how much it hurts to bash your elbow, as I knock it on the side of the door and I yelp in pain. Jesus it feels like my arms just been stabbed about a million times by little knives. No matter how perfect I am, I can't deny that I'm incredibly clumsy. But boys find that cute so I guess my weak points also just add to my flawlessness.

We casually loiter near her locker so we can see the events unveil. This is gonna be priceless and we're going to have front row seats. We observe as the lamb meekly walks over to her locker, unaware of what we've just done. I see her wince at the smell but she thinks nothing of it.

God this is getting suspenseful, someone pass me the popcorn.

She unlocks it to uncover the heavenly mess we made, she should really thank us later for that. I cut out time of my pressure learning to do this for her.

A frustrated scream fills the corridors as she notices the ruined project and damp books. This grabs the attention of the surrounding students as they curiously take a look at the commotion.
Some start to laugh as they notice it, calling out obnoxious lines while the more sympathetic bystanders try to help her clean up.

All I'm pleased about is that the lamb is slump on the floor her project on her lap as she sobs. I think she just needs to calm down a tad, it's a homework project not a blueprint to NASA's latest aircraft. They say I'm the dramatic one.

Some can't stand the smell so they leave, I don't blame them it absolutely reeks but the ones that stay watch as the slop starts to pour out the locker along with Georgia's school books.

Me and the other cheerleaders walk past casually as if we're just like any other student, curiously watching on.
The lamb looks up from the floor and her gaze sets on me, our eyes lock. I can't help but give her a knowing smirk. Surely, she would have realised I did all of this, I've warned her enough.

We saunter on past as if it's just like any other strange incident that happens at this school, it just magically occurs. I glance back to see my boyfriend helping the lamb back to her feet and my good mood plummets. It seems like anything I do won't keep her away. No matter how much pain I put her through she stays and Grayson all way is there to lend a helping hand. I can feel it gradually happening.

I can't endure this idiocy for one more second, there is nothing special about the lamb but he continues to be intrigued. Do I have the patience to prevent this? I just wonder if there really is any point.

I swing round and walk right out of school, right out of this hell hole.

----------------------------------------------
A/n thank you so much for reading and sorry I hadn't posted in ages. I forgot my password but luckily after a while I remembered it again.

~athleticsangel~

Cast:
Gigi Hadid as Sierra Goldberg
Grayson Dolan as Grayson Sanders
Zendaya as Rochelle Hansen
Taylor Hill as Piper Daniels
Hailey Steinfeld as Georgia Matthews
Jack Gilinsky as Carter Johnson