Chapter 3

Listen to Story Of My Life by One Direction for this chapter

Skylar's P.O.V

I just kept looking at him, until he spoke, "Why? Well, during the night I came back from class I heard my parents fighting. I eavesdropped and heard my mom shout, 'Mother fucker. Just tell him already that he's adopted' to my dad. I didn't believe it, I was only 11 or 12 so I asked my cousin since he was working in this hospital. And my cousin told me two weeks later that it was true. I didn't know what to do, so I just did nothing. Then a month passed and my parents disappeared. I had no siblings that I knew of so I was put in the foster care. I met a guy my age named Luke. We became friends instantly til I was adopted by an older young looking guy who was my supposedly unbiological sibling. There I thought things were good it they weren't. They did things...and stuff. So one night I called Luke and I got out of there. We moved but people were still threatening 

After he finished I was astonished and I felt guilty since all these years our family hated him, I hated him, my brother hated him, and Sabrina hated him when he was only trying to protect all of us. I decided to speak, "What age were you when you were taken away from your family?"

"11 or 12 and spent 5 years or 4 in that place with the the gang and Luke."

"Well I'm sorry and Nathan will be sorry too. All these years you weren't pushing us away you were protecting us and we hated you. I'm SORRY what can I do to at least you need to hate us since we treated you like shit, start by punishing me. Name anything I'll do it."

He laughed and smiled. His smile was cute, Wait no Skye what are you saying? 

He offered, "I would love a massage but you guys don't deserve punishment or hatred from me, you guys just jumped to conclusions."

How was a broken boy so nice? I got up from the couch and crossed my arms. 

He raised his eyebrows and mumbled, "Seriously?" I smiled and looked the other way. He got up from the couch, walking towards the kitchen while pushing past me. 

I scoffed. He sang, "Two can play at this game sweetheart." He called me sweetheart, why does it matter right? But then why do I get butterflies in my stomach? JT's voice interrupted my thoughts.

 I turned around and faced him and asked, "Huh? What did you say?" His face was full of concern, Aww he cares.

He worried, "I said your name twice but you had a confused face on and you zoned out. Are you alright?" I smiled and nodded. 

I went to my room and looked at the pictures that I hung up on the wall yesterday. It was a picture of Me, Nathan, Sabrina, and JT sitting on a bench with me being angry and JT having a goofy smile, while Nathan put an arm around Sabrina and was smiling and Sabrina was licking her ice-cream. 

JT's voice interrupted my thoughts again for the second time today, I smiled. He softly spoke,"I remembered that day." 

"Me too"

"Good times"

"Why can't we do it again"

He chuckled and said,"If you can see I need to see Nathan and apologize and Sabrina hates me too."

I'm an idiot, I forgot. I replied,  "Oh yeah." I looked at the picture again and he looked at it too.

He admitted,"That was the best day ever."

"It was the worst."

"Fun-Killer"

"Am Not"

"YES You are"

"Dick"

"Meanie"

We kept arguing back and forth when both of us erupted into laughters. His laugh was contagious. He spoke again,"You were mad that day since your ice-cream was on the floor when I bumped into you and my ice-cream was on top of your head. You were so mad you didn't talk to me and that when we were in the store you didn't see the sign for wet floor that you slipped and fell on-"

I cut him off and scolded,"Yeah, yeah we get it. But don't you dare tell anyone!"

He challenged,"Or what."

He leaned in closer while I smirked, "Or else I'll tell everyone about your incident in 5th grade." His smile vanished while I kept smirking. 

He gave up and walked towards the door and smirked, "You win this time but don't worry Goldilocks, there's a next time."

While he was walking out I yelled, "Don't CALL ME GOLDILOCKS JOSH!"  I quickly put my hand over my mouth and shut the door. Why did I say that? We just reunited. I went to my bed and wondered until  I fell asleep.

JT'S P.O.V

I stop walking. Did she just call me Josh?  I mean its fair, I called her Goldilocks, right? But she's so damn cute, geez I sound like a girl right now. She and me can't work out, her brother hates me and her family and her best friend. 

I walk to her room to see if she's okay. She's asleep, she looks so cute. I look around for a blanket and put it over her. I kissed her forehead and whispered,"Goodnight." 

I mean a kiss won't do any harm right? And she won't remember it right? I think. Oh well. I go to my room and go to sleep.

Heyyy! Hope you liked it. JT's P.O.V was short but thought it looked good in the chapter and it fit along with the story. Vote and comment! Luv ya :) What ya think of both of them, they're blind to see that they can be together but hey love takes time.