Chapter 4

Skylar's P.O.V

I hear my alarm going on and I slam it to stop the noise. I seriously need a new one. I rub my eyes and close the curtains. I pick out a short t-shirt that has a number on it and is red. I also pick out my skinny jeans. I put both on the bed and go to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth.

After showering, I change into my clothes and brush my hair. I leave my natural brown hair in a ponytail and get my phone and books and shove it in my bag. I already applied make-up which was light since I don't want to be one of the school sluts. I put my white converse on and go downstairs. I don't see JT in the kitchen so I decide to make breakfast for both of us, I make pancakes for both of us and two cups of coffee. While I was eating, I scroll through my social media and text Sabrina if she wants to walk together. 

While I was waiting for her reply, JT came out of his room and was looking HOT. He was wearing some ripped jeans and a plain black shirt and some black sneakers. He went to the table and sat in the chair next to me and asked,"Ready for your first year here?" I scoffed.

"As if? I would ditch, and this is my first year here and I'll probably embarass myself, and I don't know if Sabrina is going to walk with me, I NEED HER." After my rant he started to talk. 

"It's my third year here. And don't worry you just need your schedule which will be in the office and head to first class. And if Sabrina says she can't walk with you then I'll walk you to first class and guide you. Thanks for the pancakes, you cook amazingly," he replied happily munching on his pancakes. I stood there shocked, and happy. How can he be proud of being here for the third time. And I can't believe he called my cooking amazing basically meaning my talent of cooking is great to him, wait why do I care? I mentally groan, please let this not be a crush on JT. 

I chuckle,"Remember when we were younger, I baked with my mom and every time you and Sabrina would come over you loved my cooking?" He nodded letting me continue. "And you're willing to walk me to my first class when you're going to be late?" He laughed while I was still shocked.

"Yes and well if I walk you the teacher won't be mad at me for being late so it's kind of a win-win here." 

I nodded and sarcastically said,"Wow you care so much and are so helpful." 

He smiled and replied,"Welcome. Anytime babe." I glared at him. I took my plate and his to the sink to wash it. When I was done, I turned around and saw JT staring at me so me being awkward wiped my hands on my jeans and asked,"What?" He said 'nothing'.

JT's P.O.V

When she took my plate and hers to the sink, I was about to decline her offer but she ignored me. She's like an angel and everything about her is amazing like her curves, her hair, her sarcasm, her laugh and like literally EVERYTHING! When she turned around I didn't realize I was still staring until she asked what was wrong. I shrugged and said nothing. 

I grabbed my bag and headed out as did Skye. We went to the office and got her schedule. While we were walking, some of the school sluts glared at her and the jocks were winking at her. I rolled my eyes and took a glance of her schedule. She had Science first and then P.E. We had third period together which was English and we had lunch together in sixth period. Her locker number was 210 and mine was 216, the opposite side of hers. I walked her to Science and said bye. 

While I was walking the school's biggest slut, Brittany came up to me wearing a miniskirt and short top. She purred,"Hey babe. I heard the janitors out today. How about we skip first period and meet in the janitors closet?" I nodded and slammed her against the lockers,kissing her lips and up to her neck. She moaned so I grabbed her and took her to the janitors closet and locked the door. I took her top off and then her skirt, she took my clothes off. I kissed her in her sensitive spot which caused her to moan again.

Skylar's P.O.V

When I entered Science class I took a seat in the last row, eighth seat. While I was waiting, I took my phone out scrolling through my social media when students kept filing in and when I looked at the seat next to me, it was still empty. I didn't expect anyone to sit here so when I kept going on my social media for about 5 minutes someone plopped down to the seat next to me.

 I put my phone away and looked at the person next to me. It was a girl who had blond hair and blue eyes. She had highlights which were light pink. She didn't seem to be a cheerleader since she didn't look like it, she was dressed in jeans, a shirt and flats. 

She turned to me and said,"Hey, my name is Emily or Emmy which ever you prefer," she holds out her hand. 

I shake her hand and say,"Nice name, mine is Skylar you can call me Skye if you want. By the way I love your hair." She says thanks and we continue to talk like she asks if I just started this year. 

By the end of our chat, I learned it was her second year here and she asked if I wanted to join her in lunch and I said yes. She dyed her hair light pink since that color kind of describes her as Emily and she likes her blond hair but doesn't want to be thought of a cheerleader. She loves Science where as I hate it. She has a boyfriend who is a part of the soccer team, his name is Jack. She is an only child. She and Jack have been dating for 2 weeks. 

Then, the teacher Mrs.Beth came and introduced herself and said she'll be handing packets to those who failed their exams and she'll be handing a textbook to those who didn't fail their exams. I mentally groaned, I failed my exam for science. I look at Emily and see her reading the textbook. I grab a pencil and start working for  45 minutes or as long as the stupid bell rings.

Emmy's hair :) 👉👉👉