13

"Michael you still love me right?" Evelyn asked him that every day for the past three years.

"Yes." He mumble. He was strapped down to the bed in the white, padded room. No one trusted him to be in the regular cells anymore.

Mental illness, schizophrenia, is what they said he had. They said Evelyn was all made up, a figment of his imagination.

The past three years his life was nothing but pills and talking to Evelyn.

"You'd do anything for me right?" Michael said.

"Yes, of course." She said.

"Kill me." Michael said with no emotion or explanation.

Evelyn stayed quiet.

"I thought you said you'd do anything for me." Michael said.

"I have my limits." She said.

"As do I. But you still made me kill my friends and that was my limit." He said.

"So just do it."

"Michael I'm not going to do it. You will be with me for however long I want you to and there's nothing you can do about that." She said.

"I figured." He said quietly.

"I love you." Evelyn said.

"I love you too."

Ayeeeeeeeeee this is the end of this book. My third completed book on wattpad geezzzzz. I know it ended kind of suddenly but I ran out of ideas so yeah thanks for reading I'm going to have a new book coming soon but so far I'm still in the thinking process for it so stay tuneddddd byeeeee I love you guys so much thanks again for all the support for my shitty writing it is so so so so so much appreciated. Okay okay bye I love you.