Description & Casts

I'm really not good with descriptions if you ask me but I seriously tried my best writing this one. I tried to not reveal anything major because it will be an adventure in Thea's life, her personality is kind of like mine (okay maybe a lot), and trust me, I've always got myself into something stupid. Example me getting grounded because I locked my sister in the bathroom for a whole hour. Okay, let's not talk about my evilness and let's get into the story (description) instead.

- -

Description

Thea Maxwell isn't your average good girl. She might be a bit disrespectful and immature something different from most sixteen-year-olds. She loved pranking people for fun and didn't do exactly what people told her to do. In fact, she'd do the opposite.

Jayden McCole is the school's bad boy. Impulsive, rude, and stubborn. He wouldn't spare a person if they'd get in his way. More likely murder them if they'd get in his way.

Thea's stubbornness and humor get her into things she regrets, and one of them might be getting in the way of Jayden.

When two stubborn people are put together in a room a war is caused, and all wars end in a fire.

- -

Casts

Here are the casts that I've decided on so far. More to come as the story goes on.

Selena Gomez as Thea Maxwell

Matt Lanter as Jayden McCole

Kendal Jenner as Olivia Grace

Steven. R. McQueen as Theo Maxwell

Dylan O'Brien as Dylan

Dylan Sprayberry as Ethan

Dylan Sprayberry as Aiden

Matthew Davis as Dave McCole

Tyler Hoechlin as Xander

Francisco Lachowski as Sam Parker

Chris Wood as Lucas

Cody Christian as Cole

- -

Do not steal any of my ideas in this book. This is a book that I've spent half my time writing and trying my best to get through it. If you do, I'll probably ask you to remove it or take it down but if you don't listen I'll simply report you. 

Hope you enjoy the book!
Don't forget to Vote & Comment!

-TH