Chapter 5: Pick Up Line Master.

Chapter 5:

"Watch where you're going!" He growls in anger when he sees that I'm the one who bumped into him again. Thankfully he wasn't holding a coffee with him this time.

"You watch where you're going!" I shout in his face. We were currently outside the detention room when I was running away from Freddie in chemistry lab because he dissected a frog and attempted to show me the inside of it. So I just ran away from that creep.

Jayden's green eyes flashes in fury again when he realizes that I'm talking back to him. He hated it when people spoke back to him. It was disrespectful in his books, but I wasn't going to let him run all over me whenever he wanted. Well I'm the one who keeps bumping into him but that's beside the point.

Jayden just stood there glaring at me in disbelief. I guess he wasn't used to people like me unless they're wimping away or flirting with him. It seemed like he wanted to rip my throat out so just just cleared my throat and entered the detention room.

"Oh hi! Mrs. Adolf!" I swayed in the room slapping my detention ticket that Mr. Pimp gave us at the end of the day on her desk. Mrs. Adolf didn't seem surprised to see me so she just sighed and rubbed her temples. Know she hates  me, and I can't blame her after what I did at the April fools day. It took awhile but I found out that she was afraid of clowns so I paid the entire class ten bucks so that they could wear a scary clown mask that I ordered.

Then Mrs. Adolf started writing on the bored and when she turned around she started screaming and holding her hand over her face, the poor lady forgot that her hands were on her face while she tried to run out the class room and ended up smashing into the door and falling on the ground. It was hilarious for about a day or a two because someone got it all on video (by someone I mean Dylan) and sent it to the entire school, but eventually Mr. Pimp made everyone hand in their sell phones and deleted it himself, and if he found out that anyone had the video he'd immediately expel them. I just think he did that because he was having an affair with her.

I didn't get in trouble because no one ratted me out. I paid them extra five bucks just to keep them shut.

Everyone named me the Jokester of the school after that specific prank, but I was named the King of Jokester after the purple explosion on Mr. Pimp.

Jayden walked in next completely ignoring my presence. He kindly offers his ticket to Mrs. Adolf and walked over to the back of the seats ignoring his surroundings.

There was only five people in this class room. One girl who was dressed in black and wore black lipstick and she sat next to the window, her head was lying on the glass and she listen to rock music which was very loud that I could hear it all the way from where I am standing. Next to her sat another girl that was dressed a lot like her but instead her head was placed on the table facing the other side of the class room.

At the left corner sat Lucas a jock who played soccer. He wore random black t-shirt that was on him almost every time I see him, and next to him sat Sam Parker one of the troublemakers in our school. He also wore similar clothes as Lucas but he actually changed them once in awhile.

Sam just smirked at me when I was standing in the middle of the class room deciding where to sit. He winked at me when I looked his way and glared at him. I decided to ignore him and sit next to Jayden.

Jayden didn't even give me a glance when I sat next to him. He simply sat peacefully as his head was placed against the wall behind him.

"Hi." I simply said to him deciding to start up a conversation. If I wanted to be his friend I had to be the bigger person and start the conversation.

He opened one of his eye and looked at me for me to say something. When he realized that I wasn't going to say anything he put his head back against the wall.

"Come on. I say 'hi' you say 'hi'. You're doing it wrong." I whine folding my hands together.

Jayden sighs sitting up straight and looks at me with his emerald green, dreamy eyes. I could get lost in them a couple of times and don't know how to find my way back.

"Look. I don't want your pity or anything. Like I said I've dealt with this many times. If you want to try to make someone feel better, go shine that smile in someone else's face. Don't think you're someone who can magically fix someone's life in a blink of an eye and don't think you can fix mine. People are just mean to