Kenta

~Location: Cafeteria~

-Y/N PoV-

Me and Sakura made it to the cafeteria and immediately sat down at the first unoccupied table we saw, which was a booth. We were both catching our breaths for a bit then Sakura spoke, "What the hell (Y/N)!? Give me a warning next time!" She quietly yelled not wanting to attract attention again. "Yea I know, sorry about that."

"What was so important that we had to run?"

"I can't tell her about what happened with Yuki. By the way she was staring at him I can tell that she must like him. She'll be heart broken if she found out." I sat there quietly trying to think of an excuse. "Hello? Sakura to (Y/N), do you copy?"

"Well... they're serving limited edition fruit flavored Jell-O yogurt with whipped cream so I wanted to get one before they sold out." I quickly left the table before Sakura could ask any more questions. "Wait... I want one too..." Sakura pouts as she sees me run off without hearing her.

~In line~

"Wow, they're actually serving it... can't wait to see what it taste like." I was thinking about what flavor to get until someone poked my hip. "Ahhh!" I jumped from the sudden poke and turned around to see who did it. I saw three scruffy boys standing there staring at me with smirks on their faces. The one in the middle has a shaved head and was quite shorter then the other two. The boy on the left shared a resemblance with the boy on the right, they're twins, and they both had long, black spiky hair that covered their eyes. "Those two are giants, they must be 6 ft 5 or taller!"  I was lost in thoughts about the twins until their 'leader' spoke, "Hey there cutie, want to come eat with me?"

"No thanks, I'm already eating with my friend." I turned around and ignored him, hoping he would go away. "Hey come on! You didn't even give me a chance!" He grabbed my hand and tried pulling me out of line. "If I said no, it means no!" I yanked my hand from his grasp. "Oh lighten up, I'm sure you'll have fu-" The boy was cut off by a fist to his face. He fell down holding the right side of his face then yelled at who punched him, "What the hell is your problem!?"

"You touched her, that's my problem," The boy replied. "Hey Goro, we should get out of here that's Kenta!" The twin on the left spoke while the twin on the right helped him stand. "Are you serious!? Lets go!" The three scruffy boys ran out of the cafeteria. "Are you ok?" The boy asked me. "I'm fine..." He just stood there staring at me. He was a skinny, yet muscular, pale boy with long, blond messy hair and blue eyes. "He seems quite familiar." 

"It has to be you, is your name (Y/N)?"

"Yes it is."

"I knew it!" He grabbed me and pulled me into a tight embrace, I couldn't breath. "Its been so long, I thought I would never see you again!" I repeatedly slapped his back to tell him, "I can't breathe!" He finally understood the message and released me from the embrace, I was gasping for air for 3 minutes. "Sorry, I'm just extremely happy to see you again."

"I understand that but if you do that you'll lose me again." I said finally able to breath correctly. "He must be that boy I use to play with when I was younger."  I stood there thinking about him then I remembered what Yasushi said. "Why does he want me to forget about Kenta? Judging by those boys reaction he must be a well known bad boy or something. Maybe Yacchan doesn't want me to get involved in any of his problems he has with other students, that's nice of Yacchan..."  I giggled. "Huh? What's so funny?" He looked like he was irritated. "Nothing, I was just thinking about something." I smiled hoping to cheer him up.

"What the hell were you thinking about?! You better not be keeping secrets from me!" He yelled at me while grabbing and squeezing my wrist. He may not have nails, but his fingers were digging into my wrist. He caught the attention of nearly half of the cafeteria. "Ouch! You're hurting me! Why are you getting mad!? I finally meet you after so long and you do this?!" I tried to pull away from him but his grip was too strong. "Hmph...forget it." He released me and walked away with an angered facial expression. "What was that about?"  The students that were staring went back to eating their lunch. "Well now that that's over I can buy a-" I turned around and found that they were out of fruit flavored Jell-O yogurt with whipped cream. "Great what a waste of time," I muttered to myself and made my way back to my table. On my way there I noticed people staring at me and whispering, "Wow she survived an attack from Kenta," and stuff like that. "Geez, what did he do to make people think of him as a rabid dog?" 

-Kenta's PoV-

I walked past all the staring and gossiping morons and sat down at my table, frustrated. Yasushi didn't make it any better, he was glaring at me as if he wanted to hurt me. "What the hell do you want?"

"Nothing." He returned to reading his book. "Hey, did you know that (Y/N) came back?"

"..." He didn't respond. "Hey"

"..."

"Hey..."

"..."

"Hey!" I grabbed his book and slammed it shut on the table. "What..." His usual monotoned voice sounded more dark and sinister. "I said, 'Did you know that (Y/N) came back'?"

"Yes I did."

"Why didn't you tell me?" I was so pissed that I couldn't stop my right eye from twitching.

"I didn't want her to deal with your aggression... but I see that's already too late." I picked up Yasushi's book and handed it back to him. "I guess it is."

-Yasushi's PoV-

It pissed me off that Kenta did that to (Y/N). I just want to erase him and have (Y/N) all to myself, but I can't. If I try to take Kenta head-on he'll beat me to death, literally. I have to stay on his 'good' side until I find an opening. "Don't worry (Y/N), you'll be safe soon." 

-Daichi's PoV-

"That bastard touched my darling (Y/N)!"  I was watching the conflict between (Y/N) and Kenta. I wanted to help her but I was scared. The moment he grabbed her wrist, I nearly lost it. I wanted to cut each and every limb off his body and rearrange it into my own way, but I managed to hold myself back. The conflict ended and both of them returned to their seats. When (Y/N) walked past me I noticed a bruise on the wrist Kenta grabbed. "He ruined her beauty! I have to... I have to get back at him! Don't worry (Y/N), I'll avenge your beauty."  

-Yuki's PoV-

"Hehehehehehehehehe." I couldn't stop myself from giggling after that little incident. "That stupid ass Kenta touched my little princess and left a mark, is he trying to claim her for himself? I don't think so. I'll have to eliminate him before he causes any more harm to my princess." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok I posted this sooner, and added more then usual, because someone requested an update. Honestly I was surprised someone actually likes my story and wants to read more. I just wanted to say thank you for anyone else who's enjoying the story and I'M SORRY for any mistakes. Also, hopefully this doesn't upset you, I'm going to take a break from this story for a while. IT WON'T BE FOR LONG. I'm actually debating if I should add another Yandere or not. If I do I have to rearrange the entire story I had planned already. Also I kinda want to work on another story I had in mind. Well that's it, I'm sorry and I hope you have a good day.

[June 8, 2017 - Sorry, will still be errors, not professional writer just like making stories. Da da dah~]