Christmas Special 2

"Yacchan," I said loud enough to catch his attention. As a response he kick the wall to tell me to quiet down, I obeyed. The security guard was just standing there refusing to leave.

"I have a feeling you're helping her," the guard said, "she's in there isn't she?" He pointed at the changing room, Yacchan stood there silently. Before the guard can question any further his radio went off, requesting his presence somewhere else. He made eye contact with Yacchan before leaving.

"You can come out now," Yacchan said. I stepped out and approached him.

"Thanks."

"No problem, but why was he chasing you?"

"Me and Kyosuke were causing a commotion..."

"What kind of commotion?"

"...wrestling...."

"Does that explain what happened to your hand?" I didn't realize it but my palm was swollen with teeth marks imprinted in it.

"Yea," I replied.

"Grrrr..." I could hear Yacchan growling under his breath.

"Are you okay?"

"Here," Yacchan reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a pair of black, fingerless gloves, "wear these to cover your palm." I accepted the gloves and placed them on my hands. They were a little large but at least they didn't fall off my hands. "Thanks," I said, "they cover my palm perfectly." I held up my hands to show that my 'war scar' was not visible. "Perfect, lets go." Yacchan walked out of the store with me following behind. Once I caught up to his side, he asked me a question, "Do you want to find Kyosuke?"

"Yes," I cracked my knuckles, "I need to find him."

*Kyosuke's P.o.V.*

I stopped running when I saw that the guard went after (Y/N) instead of me. I scanned my surroundings to make sure there weren't any other guards around. After seeing that I was in the clear, I sighed. "(Y/N) has to avoid getting caught by the guard while I'm here with... the... money!" A smile of joy made its way onto my face. I was dancing in place, full of happiness. "What should I do?" I asked myself. "I could go back and check on (Y/N) or I could help myself to anything I want..." I was pondering about my next actions when my stomach grumbled. "Hungry..." Just then there was an aroma of food so I followed it until I found myself at a food court. There were many people there but a large variety of food vendors. I reached into my pocket to make sure the money was still there. After a safety confirmation, I looked in the direction that I last saw (Y/N) then a smile creeped onto my face as I walked into the food court.

*(Y/N) P.o.V.*

Yacchan and I were walking side by side looking for Kyosuke. As we were walking, Yacchan asked me a question, "Did you come here to buy something?"

"Christmas decorations and a gift for Sakura and Kyosuke, but after this I don't think I'm buying a present for Kyosuke," I replied. "Are you here to buy something, Yacchan?"

"Yea I am, I am getting something for you."

"Really?"

"What?"

"I appreciate you getting me a gift, but you could of kept it has a surprise."

"..." He was silent after my reply, he's probably internally facepalming himself. After surveying the mall, I notice a Jewelry store just up ahead. "If only Kyosuke wasn't holding onto the money I could of bought a gift for Sakura, she likes jewelry."