Kyosuke

*Narrator's PoV*

After watching one episode of "My Vampire Love Story", dinner was ready. (Y/N)'s mother prepared plates for each member in the house. You, Yuki and Kyosuke sat at the dinner table to eat your favorite meal, (F/f). Your mother said she had to buy a few things from the store. So she left you to eat with two boys in your house, one you didn't know and the other had a smiling obsession.

The dining room was quiet. You were slowly eating your food as Kyosuke, who was sitting next to you, was barely eating. Yuki was eating but at the same time he was staring at Kyosuke.

"Does he have something against him?" You thought to yourself.

After five minutes of full silence and staring, you decided to speak.

"Do you guys like the food so far?" You asked.

"..." Kyosuke didn't reply.

"Yes I do but..."

"But what?" You questioned.

"I would really like to eat food prepared by you." Yuki smiled, like he normally does, turning his attention away from Kyosuke towards you. Kyosuke sighed in disgust at Yuki's reply. This caused Yuki to return his attention to Kyosuke.

"Is there a problem?" Yuki asked Kyosuke with a slight smile.

"Yes there is." He replied.

"What's the problem?"

"Your flirting."

The room fell quiet... until you spoke.

"Well Yuki it looks like you finished your food. It's getting late, you should head home."

"...Yes...you're right...I should get going." Yuki stood up and grabbed his empty plate.

"Don't worry I'll take it! You should go put your shoes on." You rose from your seat and gently took the plate away from Yuki.

"Aww thank you (Y/N) you're so sweet." Yuki smiled at you while you walked into the kitchen. When you were out of sight Yuki's smile turned into a grin. He slowly approached Kyosuke and lowered his head to Kyosuke's ear level.

"If you touch (Y/N) in anyway, I'll kill you. If you upset (Y/N), I'll kill you." He whispered into Kyosuke ear. "And if you hurt (Y/N), I'll-"

"Kill me?" Kyosuke finished Yuki's sentence.

"No." Yuki moved away from Kyosuke's ear and looked him in his eyes. "I'll mutilate you." His grin turned into a devious smile then he left. "Same difference moron, I'll die in the end." Kyosuke mumbled.

You entered the dining room after washing Yuki's dish. You noticed that Yuki had left and you sighed in relief. "Finally, he's gone." You said.

"Why are you friends with him?" Kyosuke asked.

"Well I'm not technically his friend, just his classmate."

"You invite non-friend classmates over for dinner?"

"I didn't invite him!"

"Then why did he come here?"

"That's Classified Information. I'm going to take a shower. Your room is next to mine if you want to go to sleep now." You grabbed the remaining dishes that were on the table and placed them by the sink. Then you went upstairs, grabbed your towel and pajamas, and into the bathroom. You took off your clothes and entered the shower. The sound of the water muffled the sound of the bathroom door opening.

Kyosuke was watching your silhouette figure taking a shower.   

*Timeskip to morning*

Your alarm was going off but you ignored it. You wanted to sleep a little while longer. Kyosuke knocked on your door then slowly opened it.