Runt

Wednesday

Morning

-Y/N's P.o.V.-

*Beep Berp* *Beep Berp* *Beep Berp*

"Nngh... Stupid alarm..." I press the dismiss button on my alarm clock. Sitting up, I stretch while yawning... Then lay back down.

"Good morning! We gotta get going ya lazy sloth!" Kyosuke bursts into your room yelling.

"You think we should get going... I think I should stay in bed."

"Hmph, looks like it's time for my secret weapon!" Kyosuke runs out of my room. I pay him no mind and drift off to sleep... until I'm splashed with water. I jolt up to see Kyosuke holding an empty bucket of water. 

"Kyosuke!"

"Hurry up and get dressed!" He runs out my room again and slams my door shut. 

"Ugh, he is always doing something stupid!" Frustrated, I take off my soaked pajamas. I grab my towel off the back of my chair and dry myself off. "Hm, I don't remember leaving my towel on my chair. Maybe I was really tired last night and just threw it here. Plus my head kinda hurts so I must have went to bed quick." After getting dressed, I dart downstairs to find Kyosuke. "Kyo-"

"(Y/N)!" I freeze at the sight of Kyosuke wearing a pink apron. "Good morning darling! I've made breakfast for you!" Kyosuke pulls me into the dining room. He sits me down in a chair, forcing me down as a sign to not move. "I hope you'll enjoy this!" Kyosuke shouts as he runs into the kitchen. He brings back a plate with 2 waffles, 2 pancakes, 2 pieces of French toast, 3 pieces of bacon, and eggs. Along with it he brings a cup of my favorite drink, (F/D). "I want you to eat all my love I made for you!"

"..." I don't respond to him, only stare. "What is his deal this morning?" I ask myself. 

"Come now, darling! You must hurry and eat my love! Why the delay?"

"Well, for one, I don't think I'll be able to eat all of this in time. Two, why are you acting like this?"

"Enough chit-chat! Munch time! Now!" Kyosuke pushes the plate closer to me while handing me a fork. I take the fork from him and stab the eggs. "Good! Let me know when you're done, sweetie!" Kyosuke disappears into the kitchen. Out of curiosity, I peer into the kitchen to see what he's doing. He's washing dishes, everything else is already clean. The counters were wiped down, the floor was mopped, and the stove was cleaned.

"Huh... No!" Looking at stove closer, the time shows that I have 11 minutes to get to school. "I'm going to be late!" I run to the door, quickly putting on my shoes, then out the door.

"(Y/N) get back in here and enjoy my love! Young lady I will ground you if you don't get back in this house!" I pay Kyosuke no mind and focus on running to school.

~Location: Algebra~

I make it to Algebra right at the time of the bell. I'm completely winded, can hardly breathe nor stand. I make it to my seat and rest my head on the desk. "It's a good thing the sun wasn't out… I would have been burnt alive. Kyosuke is to blame for my suffering right now. My alarm was disabled so he must have done that. Geez, why did he try to hold me up?"

"(Y/N), for the last time, get up!" I lift my head to Mr. Park's yelling. "Geez, when I speak that means all of you should be listening."

"Sorry, won't happen again..."