How we met.

|Hi! This chapter will take place in the past, when you meet all the Future Foundation's members, hope you enjoy it~|
also; (y/n)=your name
(y/t)= your talent
(f/n)=first name
(l/n)=last name

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

×(Y/n)'s P.O.V×
This was the day you've been waiting for, you were invited to the Future Foundation by a friend of Munakata, he along with Chisa and Sakakura, were your childhood friends.
As soon as you entered the building, you saw some of the members, you recognized a few of them; Chisa, Sakakura and Munakata, you waved to them and Chisa waved back, Munakata and Sakakura only awnsered with a nod and a small smile.
You were walking in Chisa's direction when suddenly a blonde-haired guy, wearing a fedora, stood in front of you.

"Oh, I believe we haven't met before, have we?" He asked, tipping his fedora.

"Oh, yeah...I'm (Y/n), The Ultimate (talent of your choice)." You awnsered him.

He got his hand on your chin, and pushed your face next to his, you blushed a little and looked away.

After staring at you for some seconds, he let go if your chin and smirked a little.

"Hmm...that's a cute name, and you're really pretty." He said grinning at you, tipping his fedora again.

You blushed more.

You just met him and he made you feel so...weird? Well it wasn't a bad feeling, it was a mixed feeling of hapiness and embarrasment.

He kept smilling at you.

"I'm Kizakura Koichi, the Ultimate Scout, nice to meet you." He said hapilly.

"Uhm...It's...nice to meet you too." You awnsered and gave him a small smile, still blushing a little from what just happened.

Munakata suddenly got his hand in your shoulder and walked by your side.

"He was the 'friend' I told you." Munakata said, his expression was serious, like always.

You nodded at Munakata.

"You two will be working together from now on, at the 3rd Division. " Munakata said looking at you, after some seconds he looked at Kizakura and smirked a little. "Take care of her, Kizakura." he said and walked away.

What? I'll be working together with him? Oh...this must be a prank or something...

Kizakura smilled a little and tipped his fedora.

"Don't worry, I'll protect (f/n)-chan" Kizakura said, smilling and patting your head.

You just stood there, shocked by what just happened. You were interested on Kizakura, wanted to know more about him, his past and hoped to help him as much as possible.

//Well that's it for the first chapter :3 I hope you enjoyed~ I'll try to make the next chapter longer~