"Cure-W"

//You may notice some different stuff from the anime, Kirigiri being alive messed up with all the things i've planned :')
But still I love her and i'm glad she's alive~♡
Anyways, let's continue~

××××××××××

Kizakura sighed and got his face inches of yours.

"I'll protect you then, (y/n)." He said grinning at you and tipping his fedora.

"Uhm...Kizakura..." You started to say without even realizing. "Why did you kiss me that day?" You asked.

As soon as you realized what you just said, you blushed and looked down.
"oh no...what did i do...why did I asked him about that?!"

"Eh? You didn't like it?" He asked, blushing a little and getting closer.

"I-It's not like t-that! I-I..." You managed to say.

You were blushing a lot and looking down, you was really flustered by his question.

"Hmm...(y/n)-chan, I was just messing with you, it's so cute seeing that flustered face of yours!" He said taking a step back and grinning.

"That day...I kissed you so I could awnser a question to myself." He said staring at you. "I think I really like you." He whispered. "Anyways, let's find somewhere safe now, shall we~?" He asked walking away a little and waiting for you.

You simply nodded and walked by his side, you were too nervous and embarassed to awnser him anything at all.

You checked the timer;

"5:00"

"We have only five minutes left..." You whispered.

"(y/n)." Kizakura suddenly said, as he stopped walking and looked at you.

"May I know your forbidden action?" Kizakura asked.

He seemed to be more serious now, as if he needed to know it.

You nodded and tapped the black part of your wristband, and walked to him.

"Taking off your gloves."

"Hmm..." Kizakura nodded and held your hand, you both continued to walk.

After walking for a couple of minutes, you both checked the timer

"00:59"

"K-Kizakura...we need to hide somewhere safe..." You said shivering in fear.

He nodded and held your hand tigher, the both of you ran to the same room as before, as soon as you both entered the room, Kizakura fell asleep and fell on you.

"K-Kizakura...W-wake...up..." You managed to say as the poison was slowly injected on your wrist.

<>Some time after<>

|Kizakura's P.O.V|

I slowly opened my eyes, (Y/n) was awake, she was staring at me and smilling...how cute~

"My my...what happenend, (y/n)?" I asked her, teasing her again.

I was on top of her, inches away from her face, she just blushed and looked away.

Her face was so cute, I'll make her happy, I'll definetly do anything to make she fall in love with me, I love her, I always did.

I got my hand on her chin and got my face next to hers almost kissing her.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

Her kiss was amazing, somehow, it was even better than the last time, I am so lucky to find a perfect girl like her...