Forbidden Actions

You woke up and immediatelly got up, the other people were waking up too.

You noticed a wristband, half white and half black, as you tapped the white part, a timer appeared, and as you tapped the black part, a phrase appeared on it;

"Taking off your gloves"

Your eyes widened as you remembered something; Before, i was already without them...well anyways...what if I do take them off, what will happen...?

"Upupupu..."

You heard what seemed to be a laugh, from somewhere in the room, You walked next to Sakakura and watched as a bear appeared on a monitor.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
(after monokuma explained the game, it's rules and Chisa's body fell from the chandelier.)

"This can't be happening..." You whispered to yourself as you looked around. 

"I'm weak, I'll be the first to die..." You tought.

Sudenly, you felt a hand on your shoulder and another patting your head, you were shocked, incapable of moving at all.

"I'll protect you. Okay?" Kizakura whispered.

He stood by your side, Munakata decided everyone should vote for the traitor, you sighed and at the same time, you and Kizakura pointed to the same person; Miaya.

She was too quiet, haven't talked at all, only using Usami, and some of her behaviours were...strange and different from before.

"Uh? Why meee!?" Miaya asked, trought Usami, staring at us.

"Hmm, just a hunch." Kizakura anwsered.

You nodded and looked at Naegi, as Munakata and Sakakura pointed at them, Seiko pointed at Ruruka, meanwhile Ruruka and Izayoi pointed at Seiko.

Munakata probably didn't noticed it, and if he did, he just ignored it anyways.

Moments later, everyone started to fight, Kizakura grabbed your hand and ran away, pushing you with him.

"H-h-hey!" You said as he pushed you with him, he suddenly stopped walking and turned around, facing you.

"This should be far enough..." Kizakura said smilling at you.

"What are we going to do, Kizakura...I'll probably be the first one to die..." You told him, looking down.

You felt a hand patting your head.

"Everything will be okay, now we need to get somewhere safe." Kizakura said, puting his hands on his pocket and walking.

You walked beside him, you two found a very hidden room, there were some lockers, that could be used to block the door.

Suddenly you both heard someone running, It was Mitarai.

"O-oh, Kizakura...(y/n)...I'm glad I found you guys..." He said happilly, looking down.

The three of you talked for some minutes, after entering the room the three of you blocked the door with a locker, making sure all of you were safe and that no one would be able to enter the room easily.

Mitarai kneeled down on a corner and looked down, he was obviously sad and scared.

Kizakura was sitting on the ground, away from you, the room had only 1 problem; that room...It was way too hot.

You unbuttoned your shirt a little and took off your tie, you were sweating and taking off your socks and shoes didn't seem to make it any better.

Both Mitarai and Kizakura were staring at you, when you noticed it, you stared at them; "Hmm? Something wrong?" You asked them, blushing a little.

Mitarai blushed and looked away, Kizakura kept staring.

"Nothing wrong! It's just that you're taking out your clothes out of nowhere...not that i'm not enjoying it though!" Kizakura said teasing you and tipping his fedora.

"Hmm...Could you be...in...lo...ve?" You asked, your voice fading away as the sound of the wristband was heard, the three of you fell asleep.

You woke up, for some reason, you couldn't move or get up, so you just pretended to be still asleep.

Kizakura walked next to you and smilled, poking your cheek.

"Heeey~ (y/n)-chan, wake up."  He said and stared at you, you felt as If someone was with a hand your cheek.

You blushed and slowly opened your eyes, there was it; the hand in your cheek, belonged to Kizakura,his face was really close to yours.

"I'm glad you're awake...I tought I'd have to kiss you to wake you up, sleeping beauty." Kizakura said teasing you and getting up.

You just blushed and tried to get up too in response, Kizakura and Mitarai were alive, basically the people you most cared about.

Mitarai was like an older-brother, he always helped you and tried to protect you.

Kizakura had always been by your side, you trusted him, and you could die for him, if needed.

You failed to get up and fell on the groud. "Ouch...I feel weak..." You said as Mitarai and Kizakura stared at you.

Mitarai walked in your direction and helped you to get up, Kizakura seemed to be daydreaming or something, but when you poked his cheek, he seemed to snap out of it and walk towards the door.

You were feeling better, thet three of you pushed the locker away, Mitarai opened the door, Kizakura took a step back and grinned at you.

"Ladies first." He said smirking a little while tipping his fedora and looking at you.

You walked trough the door and waited for him and Mitarai, they took long for some reason, so you just walked back in the room and pouted, looking at them.

"Heey! Let's go, don't make me wait!" You said puffing your cheeks and glaring a little.

"O-oh, I have to be somewhere else now...I have to go, stay safe you two..." Mitarai said as he ran away.

"Hmm...? All of sudden he ran away...strange." You whispered to yourself.

"Right? I guess he might have something really important to do." Kizakura said.

You suddenly felt a hand around your waist, you blushed and looked at Kizakura.

"I tought you needed help to walk?" He asked smirking and helping you to walk.

You just smilled and got your arm around his neck, accepting his help.

A few minutes later, you both were tired of walking so you decided to stop at another random room.

"Hm...? Tired already?" Kizakura asked helping you to sit down, and sitting beside you.

"K-kinda..." You anwsered, out of breath.

He took a sip of beer and then stared at you.

"You never told me who was the lucky guy you're in love with." He stated and then got near you, whispering in your ear; "Who is it?"

You shivered and blushed, looking away, he rested his right hand on your shoulder, You looked at him and he whispered, inches away from you:

"C'mon, I need to know, I won't hand you out for a random guy." He whispered, smilling a little.

"L-love is stupid, and I don't have feelings for anyone!" You said blushing more.

"Hmm? (y/n)-chan...I know when your lying, and you should be honest, or I'll have to give up on you..." He said, he seemed to be serious, but on the inside he was just teasing you, like always.

"As soon as this game ends and we are finally safe, I'll tell you." You promised him.

//next chapter will be longer-
Though i'm having no motivation to continue e.e i'm gonna try anyways~