Meeting that girl.

Kizakura nodded and grinned a little, you only blushed in response, you two checked the timer, it said;

"01:30"

"Wow...i guess we spent a lot of time talking...what do we do now...Kizakura...?" You asked scared looking at him.

"Everything will be okay, I promise." He awnsered you and smilled.

"(y/n), I like you." He said grinning and slowly closing his eyes.

"I-I...like you...too." You managed to say as you closed your eyes and the poison was injected on your wrists.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

You both woke up, this time, you woke up before him, you got up and kneeld down, looking at him and smiling.

Suddenly he hugged you.

"You could've woke me up, (f/n)." He said hugging you and smilling.

You blushed and whispered:
"W-we...don't have time to this...we have to find that girl." You whispered on his ear.

He stopped hugging you and you both got up.

"Let's go then." He awnsered and smilled at you.

You both walked to the meeting room, to find Kirigiri.

Some months ago, Kizakura told you about a promise he made Jin.

//flashback//

You were sitted on a room, you and Kizakura, he was looking at you while you were falling asleep on the table.

He walked in your direction and carressed your head.

"Hmm...you know...I made a promise long ago to a friend, that I'd protect his daughter, I want you to help me, (y/n)-chan." He whispered on your ear

"It's not fair...you only open up and talk to me when i'm falling asleep..." You whispered, and looked at him.

"Eeh...sorry about that." He said smilling and patting your head.

He took a sip of his beer and smilled, You managed to get up and walk to him.

"Kizakura-san...You shouldn't drink..." You said walking to him and trying to grab the beer, he holded it up, and you jumped trying to get it.

He was taller than you, so it was almost impossible for you to reach it.

"Hmm...I'll stop for this week If you do as I say." He said smilling at you.

"Well, you're my boss, it's not like I have any choice..." You said and then stared at him, waiting for his orders.

"Hmm...I want you to take a step back and close your eyes." He said.

"O-okay...As long as you promise to stop drinking this week." You said puffing yihr cheeks.

He nodded and you did as told, you took a stept back and closed your eyes.

You felt something, as If someone was kissing you, after some seconds you decided to open your eyes.

There he was, his hand around your waist, pulling you closer to him as he kissed you.

Suddenly 3 people entered the room; Chisa, Sakakura and Munakata.

The three of them watched as you and Kizakura were kissing, Kizakura stopped as he noticed them.

"U-uhm...(y/n) I came to let this files...I'll just leave them at your table." Sakakura said, walking away.

You were blushing a lot, how could this happen...?