Encounter

"Wow!" He exclaimed as he put his backpack on the floor. "This place is huge!"

Irina laughed as Nagisa was still amazed by the mansion she lived in.

"I'm glad you liked it."

"You're kidding? I love it." He picked up his only backpack since he didn't have a lot of clothes.

"Let's go, I'll show you your room." Irina chuckled.

He followed Irina to a big room, with a huge bed at the center of the dorm and a big ass window that led to a balcony with a incredible and beautiful view.

The house was in the middle of the woods, the wind gently hit his face and he felt happy, really happy.

"Nagisa!" Irina called him out. "I have to go, explore the whole house, I'll probably be back for dinner so you can meet everyone." Nagisa nodded.

"Sure, thank you." Nagisa was now  alone in his room. He grinned and ran to his bed and threw himself in it.

🔥

"Karma, you need your suit for the Anual Party." Rio opened the curtains.

Karma groaned. "I don't wanna go."

"I didn't asked if you wanted to go." She took off the blanket  that was covering Karma." Is the same everyday with you." She sighed.

"I'll go, but I won't do anything you ask me to." Karma smirked.

"That's what you always do." Rio sighed.

"Rio, you are my manager and everything, but if you continue with that type of disrespect." Karma smirked. "You will leavw me with no other choice than fire you."

"Yes, Karma." Nakamura lowered her head.

"You missed the honorifics." He opened the door. "More respect,
Rio, more respect." He left the room.

Rios was feeling a little bit scared of Karma but at the same time she was in love with him, he was the perfect man for her life. He was handsome and rich all the qualities that made him perfect.

"Love indeed makes you stupid." Rio sighed.

🔥

Nagisa was walking down a hall, exploring every room of the house.

The house was amazingly huge, it had 4 stories! And every room was bigger then the other one.

He looked at a big door, the fanciest door he ever seen in his life, there was no door like the one Nagisa was looking at.

He peeked before going into the room, that room was beautiful he never seen a room that beautiful, his room was nothing compared to that room.

His eyes widen when he saw that someone was in the room.

Naked.

Nagisa quickly closed his eyes.
"I SWEAR I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING!" Nagisa yelled.

"GET OUT OF HERE!" Karasuma yelled and tried to cover his thingy.