Best Trap ever

Karma was walking all around the house thinking how he could set a trap to Nagisa. He couldn't think of any but then, on his walk around the house he met the perfect person that could help me.

"Itonnaaa! My favorite cousin." He threw his arm around Itona's neck leaning a little bit since he was shorter.

"I thought it was Hiroto." Itona said playing with the toy car he created.

"Believe me neither of you are my favorite." Karma said. "But I need your help."

"Sorry I'm too busy."

"It's with Nagisa." He said with despair. "Please..."

"Oh~ I see." Itona turned to Karma. "Tell me in what do you need help?"

"Okay." He said and whispered what he wanted to do.

"Can you repeat it again, all I heard it was samkajdka*raptor noises* sjak." Itona said smirking.

"You lil bastdard." Karma tried to smack his head but he dodged. "I'm supposed to be the delinquent in this family."

Itona shrugged. "I guess you're not good enough." He said placing a hand on Karma's shoulder. "But let's talk about that help you need."

"Yeah..."

So they talked about it and they both came to a conlcusion. It was the perfect plan, not on the perfect moment or place exactly but it was perfect.

"I think we are getting to understand each other." Karma said raising his glass of wine up.

"Indeed, Cousin Karma." Itona said raising his glass of apple juice. "Cheers."

🔥

Karma and Nagisa arrived from Nagisa's school.

Karma was waiting for Nagisa in the living room while he was changing, this was his last week of working with Karma and he thanked God for it.

"Ready." He told Karma, who was sitting on a sofa. He stood up, walked towatds Nagisa and slid his hand on His waist.

"Let's go~" The red-haired said, Nagisa pushed him away leaving Karma pouting.

They got in the car and made their way to the studios.

"Hey Nagisa." Karma called him.

"What?"

"I have a favor to ask you." Karma said not looking at him.

"What is it!" He raised his eyebrow.

"The director nees a extra for a scene." He said as if it was nothing really important.

"What scene?" Nagisa looked at him doubting.

"You know that scene were the kid goes to the hotel." Karma sweat a little bit, but Nagisa didn't noticed.

"Sure." He smiled. "What do I have to do?"

"The director will tell you there." Karma smiled back happily.

"Karma.." Nagisa lowered his head and played with his own fingers.

"Yes?" Karma lifted his brow at the surprise of Nagisa wanting to start a conversation with him.

"I'm sorry about yesterday." He looked away but then turned to Karma again. "But I think is better if we keep it that way."