Graduation time

Cheering, talking, murmuring, screaming, singing, any type of human happy sound was the only thing Nagisa could hear. Today was his last day of high school, it was time to man up and go to college. He was wearing a classic black toga and also the hat. Even though he felt sad, because Karma hasn't apologize anymore or at least try to talk to him, Nagisa still smiled.

He sat there on a chair as he waited for Isogai, he promised he would be there with him. But probably Isogai was with Maehara, and Nagisa couldn't blame him, they were boyfriends after all. The desire and craving of Karma being there with him was taking over his thoughts, he almost stood and made the first step.

But no. Nagisa was way to prideful for that, he wouldn't.

Finally he saw that Isogai was running towards him, panting and breathing heavily. "N—Nagisa."

Nagisa gave him the best of the smiles to his best friend as he pat Isogai's back as if helping him to recover, when the brunette finally catch his breath he said, "I'm sorry Hiroto—"

"Hey," Nagisa interrupted. "It's fine, no hard feelings." The bluenette couldn't blame him, he sighed while he kept a smile on his face. Isogai sat besides him.

The principal of the school kept calling every single student to give a short speech about how happy they were and who did they thank.
Nagisa was happy that at least Aguri and Isogai where with him, but the last hope of Karma being there for him vanished when the principal called out for his name.

"Nagisa Shiota 3-A" the principal called out for him.

Nagisa stood up and at the moment he did, people spotted him and started clapping. He made his way to the podium and he could still hear Isogai's screaming "THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND." And also he could see Aguri on her feet still clapping with sparkling eyes. Nagisa obtained his diploma and held it in his hands.

He couldn't help but chuckled and start with his speech. "Thank you, for all the persons who cheered me," he looked at Isogai. "who motivated me,"His eyes then fell on Aguri -which had  tears in her eyes - "I couldn't have done this alone, I, uh, I'm really happy, this is not mine it's yours guys." He was obviously referring to Aguri and Isogai.
He headed to where his place was, and was received with a big hug from Isogai. So he was sitting there his hopes totally dead by now, his eyes on his lap but Isogai elbowed him.

"Hey," He said."look" Nagisa's eyes narrowed where Isogai told him to look, his heart lifted up when he saw Karma followed by all the kids from the orphanage.

The kids sat with the rest of the public all giggling and smiling, Karma was currently talking with the principal, who was nodding. Karma glanced up at Nagisa and gave him an apologetic smile, he didn't know what to do or so, so he only smiled back.

Nagisa was watching carefully every action of Karma-who was already on the podium- he was wondering what was he up to, Karma was dressed casually he was wearing jeans and a simple black shirt.

When everyone realized he was there the whole public gasped and it echoed all around the gym. The girls went crazy and start taking pictures.

"So, umm, as you may see I'm Karma Akabane,"he made a pause." I'm here for one reason only, uh, personal stuff in fact." Nagisa wasn't smiling he tried to hide his emotions, which he perfectly did.

"I'm here to apologize to someone who it's really, really, really, important to me, I, um, I was a douche, an idiot, stupid, unintelligent, moron, horrible, terrible, human being" He paused realizing how much did he insult himself but then continue. "And because of all that I hurt someone I really love and now that person probably doesn't wanna see me right now, but I still love him," the whole room when crazy one again when he said 'him' "I am, I mean I was dating a boy, but even if I've tried to make him forgive me, I'm gonna do the impossible to make him fall in love with me again..." he held back his tears,"I know he is here and he is listening, I just wanted you to write that down and keep it on mind, cause trust me I won't stop... uh, thank you."