I hate you so much

Karma was sitting on a modern couch that was in his room drinking a glass of water and thinking what he could do next.

But then he looked at Nakamura and looked how tired and ugly she looked. He thought she would need some vacations and he would need it too.

"Rio." He called.

"Yes, sir."

"You seemed tired, would you like taking two weeks off?" He said without looking at her.

"Really?" She said smiling brightly

"No, I was kidding." He said. "I'm
being serious here Rio."

"That would be great, but are you sure?" Rio felt that deep inside Karma's there was a human being with feelings and she might have a chance with him. She blushed at the thought.

"Yes, don't worry about me I'll be fine, I really don't want to work for a while." He said. "You are free to go." Karma made a sign for her to leave and she did.

He was really tired by doing nothing so he stood and went to take a shower but was interrupted.

"KARMA AKABANE JELAVICH DE TADAOMI." He heard Irina yelling and he sighed. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO NAGISA?"

"Did he told you?" He asked and look away. "What a gossip boy."

"I thought we already discuss about this." Irina had a preoccupied look on her face.

"Discuss what?" Karma asked. "Oh that, well you see he deserved it, and about the changing thing yeah I'm working on it." He entered to his bathroom.

"No, you're not." She followed him. "It's been two weeks an your even worse."

"Look Irina I have work to do I'm going to start filming a movie by tomorrow and I don't have time for things like that." Irina's expression changed to one of sadness and despair. "If you excuse me."

Karma shut the door on Irina's face, her expression was readable she start crying and went to her bathroom to cry. She didn't wanted her husband or Nagisa look at her like that.

"When did I lost you." She said as she held a picture of her, Karasuma and a little redhaired boy. "Karma...." She sobbed.

🔥

"RAAAAATTTTT!" Karma yelled and entered Nagisa's room without knocking.

"Jesus Christ." He said as he held his chest. "Don't you see I'm doing homework."

"OH REALLY?" He said as he walked to where Nagisa was. "THEN WHY AM I BLUE?!"

"I don't know." He then looked at Karma and rub his chin. "But I thit suits me more."

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, I HAVE A MOVIE TO FILM TOMORROW."

"I hope is Avatar 2 because you will save the work to the make up artist." Nagisa chuckled.

"THIS IS NOT OVER YOU HEAR ME." He said as he walked out of the room. "IS NOT OVER!" He yelled again and Nagisa just laughed.

Karma was about to explode it was his turn to strike at Nagisa but the anger was clouding his mind. Besides he have a movie to film tomorrow and he has no idea how to go back to normal.

He just knew one person who could and that person was angry with him.

"Irina." He called.

"Hmnp?" When she turned to see Karma she start laughing.

"Is not funny." He pouted."I have a film tomorrow."