Chapter 2

*The next day*

The sound of singing could be heard just around the corner of the school, it was children play jump rope.
One two, Harry's coming for you... Three four, better lock your door, five six grab your crucifix
Seven eight, gonna stay up late
Nine ten, never sleep again

*Outside school*
Rose steps out of a red convertible with two other students, her best friend Amy and Amy's boyfriend, Simon and owner of the car.
Amy was wearing Simon's hoodie as she stepped out of the car, Simon then walks over to Amy and holds her hand.

Rose suddenly hears the song that the kids are singing and shivers at the thought.
"That's what it reminded me of, that old jump rope song, it was the worst nightmare I ever had, you wouldn't believe it" Rose told Amy and Simon.

"Matter of fact I had a bad dream last night myself.." Amy said to Rose. Rose then looked at me, but before she could answer. JJ, Rose's boyfriend joins the group and interrupted them.

"I had a hard on this morning when I woke up, Rose. Had your name written all over it" JJ said as he winked at Rose. Rose then looked at JJ and rolled her eyes.
"There's four letters in my name, JJ? How could there be room on your joint for four letter?" Rose said smirking, causing Simon to stop in his tracks. "Oh shit! JJ got shut down" Simon as he put his hand over his mouth.

"Hey, up yours" JJ answered and then cuts across the lawn. "JJ says the sweetest things" Rose said smiling over to Amy. "He's nuts about you" Amy replied. "Yeah.. Nuts" Rose said.

"Anyway, I'm too tired to worry about the creep. Couldn't get back to sleep at all. So what did you dream about?" Rose then asked Amy.
"Forget it, the point is, everybody has nightmares once in a while. No biggy" Amy replied.

"Next time you have one, just tell yourself that's just all it is, right while you're having it, y'know? That's the trick. Once you do that, you woke right up. At least it works for me" Simon said to Rose, as she looks sharply at Simon.
Simon then kisses Amy and darts off for class.

"Hey! You had a nightmare too?" Rose shouts to Simon, but he's already gone.
"Maybe we're gonna have a big earthquake. They say things get weird just before that.." Rose continues.
The bell starts to ring, as Rose and Amy make their way into the school building.

Not going to be making the chapters very long, as i want to make this story longer that the other one. Anyway i hope you're all enjoying it so far.
I hope you all have a great day :)
❤️