Chapter 5

"So what's happening here then, an orgy or something" JJ said laughing.
"Maybe a funeral dickhead" Simon replied. JJ then took a step forward towards Simon and looked like he was about to punch him. Any then stood in between them.

"It's just a sleepover, JJ. Rose and me, Simon was just leaving" Amy told JJ.
JJ then stepped back and put his arm around Rose's shoulder. "Did you see his face?" JJ said laughing.
"Did you see his face?" Simon said mockingly and annoyed. "Your mum ain't home, is she?" JJ asked Rose. But Rose didn't reply.

"Me and Rose have got stuff to discuss" JJ said as I pulled Rose into the house. "JJ.." Amy spoke up, causing JJ to stop in his tracks.
"We get her mother's bed, you two get the rest" JJ replied smirking and then pulling Rose into the house.
"We should get out of here" Amy said to Simon as she grabbed his hand and walked towards the house.

Then suddenly Rose appears in the door way. "Hey, you guys are gonna hang around right? Don't leave me alone with this lunatic, please, Amy" Rose said laughing slightly, as JJ comes up behind and picks her up, causing Rose to squeal.

"So we'll guard her together, through the night. In each others' arms like we always said" Simon said as he moved closer to Amy. He then pushed her gently against a nearby wall and kissed her. He put his arms around her and began to kiss her neck.

"Simon, not now. I mean, we're here for Rose now, not for ourselves" Rose said to Simon, causing her to look up at her. He looked sad. She then kissed him and pushed him off lightly.
"Why is she so bothered by a stupid nightmare, anyway?" Simon said sounding frustrated.
"Because he was scary, that's why" Amy replied.
"Who was scary?" Simon questioned. Amy turned to face him.

"Don't you think it's weird, her and me dreaming about the same guy?" Amy asked Simon, as they both sat down on the sofa. Simon then looked away, causing Amy to move closer to him.
"You didn't have a bad dream last night, did you?" Amy questioned. Simon then gave Amy a funny look.

"Me? I don't dream" Simon said.
"Come on then, let's go to bed" Amy said as she stands up, holding out her hand. Simon then raised an eyebrow and smirked at her. Amy knew exactly what he was thinking. "No.. But I don't mind the other stuff" Amy said to Simon, winking.
Simon then leaped up from the sofa, took Amy's hand and they both ran upstairs.

Thank you for nearly 100 reads on this story already. I hope you're all enjoying it and I hope you all have a great day :)
❤️