Chapter 8

*Later that night*
At the police station

"So tell me what you got?" Vikk, the towns Sheriff said to a fellow policemen.
"His name was JJ Olatunji, killed at his girlfriends house. We're trying to contact his parents as we speak" the officer said.
"What did the coroner say?" Vikk asked the officer.
"Something like a razor was the weapon, but nothing was found on the scene" the officer said.

Vikk then walked into the police station and approached a female officer.
"Where is she?" Vikk asked the woman.
"She's in your office, along with her father" the woman told him.

Vikk then walked into his office to see a young girl and her father sat next to her.
"Hello, my name is Vikk, I'm the sheriff" Vikk said to the pair.
"Hi my name is Josh, Amy's father" Josh said as he shook Vikk's hand. Amy just sat there in silence, not looking at Vikk.

"Now I understand this must've been a horrible night for you, so we won't keep you. But I just need you to answer a few questions" Vikk said to Amy.
"Now who was in the house with you?" Vikk asked her.
Josh then looked over at Amy nodded "go ahead Amy, tell him" Josh said.

"It was me, my boyfriend Simon, Rose and JJ" Amy told Vikk. "Ok and why were you guys all at that house?" Vikk asked.
"Well, Rose who is my best friend said that her parents have gone away for a few days, so she asked if I wanted to sleep over. Simon was invited too and JJ joined later on" Amy explained.

"I see, was there anything suspicious going on?" Vikk asked as he took some notes. "No" Amy replied.
"What about Rose and JJ?" Vikk then asked.
"What about them?" Amy replied, raising an eyebrow.
"Anything going on between them?" He asked. "No, everything was fine" Amy told him.

"Wait, what about what you told me, about Rose and JJ?" Josh asked his daughter.
"What did you say Amy?" Vikk then asked.
"Apparently JJ was jealous that Rose might leave him for someone else. Amy said they had an argument" Josh told Vikk.
"It wasn't that serious" Amy replied.

"Murder is serious Amy" Josh said as his eyes shot over to her. "JJ was my friend, how can you say that. I just meant their arguments weren't that serious" Amy told her dad.
"Rose dreamt this would happen" Amy added.

"What?" Vikk said looking up.
"Rose had a nightmare about somebody trying to kill her, last night. That's why we were there, she was afraid to sleep alone. And it turns out JJ had the same dream and now he's dead" Amy said as tears started to fall down her face.
"I think she's been through enough for one night" Josh said to Vikk.

"Thank you Amy, I will be in contact. I will also be getting a statement from Rose, but I understand she is very upset at the moment" Vikk said to Amy.
"She didn't kill him" Amy said. "Well we can't rule that out yet, we have to take a statement first. Goodnight" Vikk said as Amy and Josh walked out of the Vikk's office.

"Are you okay?" Josh asked Amy as he put his arm around her.
"I'm ok, just want to go home" she replied. "We'll be home soon and then you can get some sleep" Josh said.

So sorry for not updating for a while, I've been working on another book. Also I apologise if this chapter isn't very well written, I'm very tired at the moment.
I hope you all have a great day :)
❤️