Chapter 3

*Later that night*

Amy and Simon were round Rose's house, as her parents had gone away for a few days.

Simon was currently dialling on the house phone, while Amy and Rose were giggling at him.
"I can't believe his mother let him come over here" Rose said as she laughed.
"Right. Well, she didn't exactly..." I said as looked over at Simon.

Simon then puts a CD into a music player. "See, I got this cousin who lives near the airport, that it's okay for me to with, right? So I found this sound effects video, which I burnt onto a CD so it makes it look like I'm where I'm meant to be" Simon told them.

His mum then answered the phone, as Simon hit play on the machine. "Hello, mum? Yeah, I'm out here at Michaels" Simon told his mum. Then jet plane could be heard on the CD, as Simon moves the phone closer to the machine.
"Huh? Yeah, noisy as usual. Glad we don't like here, huh? Yeah, Aunt Michelle says hello" Simon says as he continues to talk to his mum.

Amy and Rose begin to giggle again, as the loud noises from the plane continue to play.
"Right, right, I'll call you in the morning? Huh? Yeah sure, huh?" He continues, making it seem like he can't hear his mum.
Just then the noises stop and everything is silent. Then another loud noise plays, but this time it's a motorbike. Simon then looks at Rose and Amy, panicking.

"Uh... Some kids drag racing outside I think" he tells his mum, still panicking. The sound effects change again, to the sound of brakes screeching. And in the last second, a loud collision is heard and then someone screaming. Amy then tries to find the right button to turn it off, but ends up pressing the wrong button. Simon tries to improvise desperately.

"Listen mum, I got to go. I think there's been an accident out front" Simon says. Amy tries to turn it off again as the sounds of World War Two comes blasting out of the machine. Machine guns, hand grenades and shouting blasts through on top volume. Simon then makes a dive to the machine, ejects the CD and flings it to the side. Silence then filled the room.

"Right. I'll call the police. No, just some neighbours having a fight, I guess. I'm fine, I'm fine. Call you in the morning" Simon says as he hangs up the phone and sits back.

"Worked like a charm" Amy said teasingly. "Jesus" Simon replies, as Amy and Rose begin to laugh loudly.

"Maybe we should call JJ, have him come over. He might get jealous" Amy said to Rose. "JJ and I are done, he's too much of a maniac" Rose replied.
"He should join the marines, they could make something out of him. Like a hand grenade" Simon said as Rose and Amy begin to laugh again.

"See you've forgotten all about the bad dream you had" Amy said to Rose.

So today I decided to watch the remake of A Nightmare On Elm Street and its no where near as good as the original. Originals FTW!
Anyway I hope you all have a great day :)
❤️