Special Chapter: Rokuro's Lesson

I slept inhaling my favorite scent. She was always so intoxicating, a scent that would never get old. I realized that I am holding Benio against me the moment I woke up making my day perfect before it even started.

Her face was peaceful but I know when she opens her eyes there will be troubles in there. I can always tell how she feels through her eyes. I pulled her a little closer to me, putting both of my hands around her. Today feels like a lazy day, I hope there's an excuse to not get up.

Slowly she opened those emerald eyes and its beauty made my heart beat fast.

"Rokuro?" She asks as if she's still in a dream. Maybe Ill mess around a little.

"Benio this is great dream dont you think?" I say smiling with my classic old toothed grin.

"Dream? Oh right, this is a dream." She looks so cute feeling like she figured it out. She shifted fast until she's straddling me on her own bed.

"Oy Benio!" What the hell is she thinking? Those eyes were piercing, looking down at me.

"I'm trying to feel what Mayura felt." I remembered the incident yesterday. Mayura tried to mess with my things so I tried to stop her but we end up falling into the floor.

"It was an accident." I reasoned hoping she'll believe. With a sigh she fell down back on the bed.

"I understand though. Who wod like to deal with a body like this? It seems similar to a child rather than a woman." She grabbed a pillow and put it over her face. I slowly removed the pillow revealing her blushing face.

"This is not a dream is it?" I shook my head and laughed.

"I like your body Benio." It took a lot to be this shameless. "Your body is strong and very womanly." I wanted her to see the way I see her, maybe she'll be a lot happier.

Our faces were inches away as the door spread open revealing a scandalized Kinu.

"How could you!" She shouts accusingly. Seigen sama was behind her in an instant to check the commotion.

"Tch.." he mutters in disgust. "Troublesome brats"

We both stumbled to get up into the bed making it clear that nothing indecent happened.

"It's not like that Kinu-san!" I tried to explain but it sounded senseless blabber everytime I try. Seigen grabbed me by the shirt dragging me out her room.

"Shut it idiot, there's a lot to learn before you act too full of yourself." He warns.

"Im not doing anything bad!" I reasoned, sounding childish. We were in the living room, Seigen sitting on the couch looking as if talking to me is a chore.

"Sit" he ordered. I did, curious why he even bothers with me. "You're young brat and it's natural that you always feel the urge to pull moves on the Adashino girl." He looks bored but amused that I still couldnt catch on to his point. "Are you planning on getting her pregnant again?"

"Seigen! What the hell are you talking about!" I say feeling my face heat up.

"Atleast use some protection kid, unless youre planning to make an army of Miko." He had that smirk glued on his face annoying the hell out of me.

"That's none of your business!" Not a bit of it. I cant even deal with this myself how much more discussing it openly to someone else.

"Ask Ryogo, im done talking some sense into you while you think about Adashino naked. You need a lesson." He says casually shrugging.

"Im not thinking about Benio like that! Why would I want to do that thing with her again! I wouldnt even begin to think about that!" I defended my case. I am so afraid that Benio would catch us talking about a sentence with Benio and naked in it. Im getting shivers just thinking about her anger.

"Guess you're body's not good enough for the brat." Seigen acknowledges some behind me. Benio.

"Is that so?" She asks in a dangerous tone.

"That's not what I mean!" Somehow my thoughts gets tangled in frustration. Damn!

"Fine by me" she suddenly says smiling fakely again. I can definitely tell that she's bothered by it but she just wont say.

Ryogo's coming this afternoon, I think ill be asking him more questions than I ought to.