Cookies

I woke up by the delicious scent of cookies. Kristen's cookies.

My mouth was already wathering when i was walking down the stairs.

I wrapped my arms around her waist what was followed by a cute squeal from Kristen.

I laughed. "Morning, love. Making cookies" i asked her. "Morning, Pattinson. And yeah, your favourite!"

"Thank you, babe. Is the baby already awake?" i asked after placing a soft kiss on her lips.

"I woke up by him crying, then feeded him, and now he's back asleep." "Okay" i answered before i walked to our baby's room.

After quietly opening the door, i goed to the end of his little bed and just looked for a couple of minutes at our little wonder before Kristen's voice called me back.

"Baby, breakfast is ready!" she yelled through the house. I laughed, placed a kiss on the baby's forehead, and went to the kitchen.

2 plates with a egg, 2 cookies, and a coffee. Before taking place at the table, i pulled Kristen in my arms and hugged her tight.

"Thanks, love."

"No problem, Rob"

I smiled before pulling a chair out for her and after that, i walked over to my side and started to eat my egg.

After eating my egg, i started at her cookies who were de-li-cious.

Really. They were perfect.

I took a little piece in my hand and gave it to Kristen. She licked it from my hand and i laughed before taking my hand back.

I ate my breakfast in silence because i wanted to enjoy every bite.

While i was still eating breakfast, the baby started crying again.

I stood up but Kristen pushed me back on my chair. She pecked my lips twice before she whispered against my lips: "I will go, just eat your breakfast" i smiled before kissing her and eating my breakfast.

After three minutes, i finished breakfast just at the point Kristen came back from the baby's room with our baby in her arms.

I smiled at my wife and our baby when they came sit next to me.
I was really happy.

I had a beautiful wife.

A wonderful baby.

And a perfect family.